Friday 27 April 2018

Rustic Wedding Mini Album

Hello all, I haven't blogged in such a long time I feel like I'm a complete novice! It may take me a while to get back into the swing of things.  To start off with I would like to show you a mini book album that I have recently made using the beautiful papers, embellishments and dies from Rustic Wedding the Sara Davies signature collection.   

This album is a 6 x 6 mini album that I have made from scratch. 
 


I have used magnets to help keep the flaps down and circle punches for the matt and layer for wording. 

    


I was going to use this beautiful die cut on the front of the album but it wouldn't fit so I decided to use it as a photo matt and its a shaker label. 





I have put a short video which shows a lot more detail of the pockets.  
Thanks for stopping by and seeing my latest makes. I promise that I wouldn't leave it so long. 

 photo BlogSigniture20131_edited-5.png

No comments:

Follow, Subscribe and Like