Friday 7 January 2011

Design team for Alphabet Challenge blog

Good morning peep's well I have a bit of news to share with you all today Lesley from Alphabet Challenge blog has asked me if I would like to join her team as a Designer.  I'm so excited I will start designing from next challenge which will be Friday 14th January.  

They have a new challenge starting today which is J for Journey. Why not pop over and have a look at the design team's inspiration and join in the fun.  

Please click HERE to go the the Alphabet Blog 
A little bit of information about The Alphabet blog..

Every Friday we will be setting a new Challenge using the letters of the alphabet with a theme for each one. You can make any handmade craft item you like using the current weeks letter - I hope you enjoy joining in and ......... it's just for fun!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Lynne said...

Congratulations! thants fantastic news and well deserved. I bet you are very excitied. Have a great weekend. Love Lynne xx

Lisa Jane said...

congratulations - well deserved DT position
Lisa ;)

Heidi said...

Congratulations Tamara!
Well deserved:)
Have a lovely weekend,
hugs Heidi:)

Follow, Subscribe and Like