Wednesday 13 April 2011

Happy Easter Tilda Style ~ Creative Belli challenge # 115

Welcome to other challenge over on 
This week its Challenge # 115 and the theme is...
Eggs/Bunnies.

I would also like to extend a fair well to Holly and Chris they are leaving the team to head on to pastures new.  They started Creative Belli way back in 2008 wanting to use up all their old and forgotten crafting items.  So Creative Belli was formed! Holly and Chris have managed to find a very talented lady 
Leah Corneilus who has agreed to take over the blog.  Leah is the owner of 
We have a few exciting changes to come in the following weeks.  One of them being a few prizes up for grabs so stay tuned for more information to come..
  Welcome Leah hope you have as much fun as we do designing for Creative Belli

Onto my sample card for this fortnights challenge.  

I brought one of the Martha Stewart Punch around the page sets last month.  I had lost the instructions of how to use it.  So I looked at the corner punch and noticed the sliver marks at the side.  "Arr" I said to myself "you must have to line up the edge of the paper to them"  Needless to say it didn't work out and I ended up with punches and holes in places I didn't want them.  So about a week later after having numerous failed attempts I decided to look on the net for instructions.  It was only then that I discovered that the corner punch has wings!   What a plonker!!!...  lol.


Crafty Bits & Bobs
Stamps ~ Magnolia 
Tilda with egg basket, Spring Tree, Snail and Easter Sentiment 
Design paper ~ My Minds Eye
Punches ~ Martha Stewart punch around the page, Butterfly punch and fence punch.
Copic Markers 
Tilda Clothes
Bg13, 11, 10
R13, 12, 11
Shoes
E74, 71, 70
Basket
E27, 25, 31
Most of my stash has come from

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges 
A spoonful of sugar ~ All creatures great and small (Mine is small a little snail)
Die cut dreams ~ Easter 
Make it Monday ~ Anything goes 
Pollycraft ~ Easter 
Stamps R Us ~ Easter 
Woodware USA ~ Anything goes 
Double Dutch ~ Easter 
Ladybug Crafts Ink ~ Celebration 
My Time to Craft ~ On the spot 
Paper Take Weekly ~ Dimension 


Photobucket

39 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

what a cute little scene Tamara - perfect for easter
Lisa x

Anonymous said...

Very cute card hunnie!!

Oh dear, but you did make me giggle..

Take care sweetie..

Huggies Angel

Rony said...

A wonderful idea
Thanks for joining us on The Crazy Challenge this week

Lisa Jane said...

oops forgot to say thanks for joining us at LCI this week
Lisa x

Christina said...

That is a really gorgeous card Tamara! Looks so beautiful dear!
Hugs Kristel

Irene said...

HAHA, what a story about your MS punch...it could be me coming across all the misteries in this scrapworld!!!!
Your card is absolutely lovely Tamara!!!!!!!

Hug, Irene

cheryl said...

oh hun this is just lush,what a beautiful scene you have created hugs cheryl xxxx

Donna said...

Beautiful card Tamara, love that border. hugs Donna x

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

FABULOUS coloring, and how cute is the addition of the snail!! Love those shiny eggs in her basket!! This is a beauty!

uksharon said...

Cute card, love Tilda images.
Thanks for joining us at CCCC this week.
Best wishes, Sharon

Beth Norman said...

So very cute. I'm glad you figured out the corner punch. I've stayed away from them because they look so intimidated by them.

Helen said...

Gorgeous card - Tilda looks great!

Helen x

Shelly Schmidt said...

Your cards are always like pieces of art! I love the cute scene you have created- love your coloring!

Unknown said...

Sweet Tilda card, love the layout. Thanks for sharing with us at DCD this time. Good luck.
Hugs
Dawn and the Dream Team xxx

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh how cute!! I love little Tilda!!
Shes so cute!! Love your colors and coloring!!
Hugs,
Chris

pinky said...

Ah thats just so sweet. Thanks for playing along at LCI this week.

Dragonlady said...

Gorgeous Easter scene Tamara, thank you for sharing at Die Cut Dreams.

Hugs Ali x

Karen W said...

Great card Tamara, very cute, great papers and embelli!!!

Joan Ervin said...

Awwww, sooo cute, Tamara....Tilda is soo beautiful and I love how you added the little snail, tree, and fence!!! The punched border looks awesome, too!!!

StampingbugKerry said...

Such an adorable card. I love Maggies too! Thanks for playing in the WoodwareUSA challenge this week. Good luck! Kerry

Mary Marsh said...

love this card tamara- and your sweet tilda image with her egg basket-and that cute little snail is a perfect touch-your story on the ms punch made me laugh-sounds like something I could do!!

Michelle said...

Hi Tamara

I had to smile at your story about the corner punch, lol, I did the exact same thing myself. I feel better now though knowing it isnt just me :-).

Your card is gorgeous, lovely colouring and such a pretty little scene you have created.

Thank you for sharing over at Make It Monday this week.

Michelle :-)

Just a reminder that there is a new prize up for grabs this week, in addition to the regular featured blogger. To encourage everyone to share a little blog love, someone’s comment on one of the entries to this week’s linky party will be randomly chosen as the winner.

The only criteria is that you have to mention that you saw their creation on the Make It Monday linky party in your comment.

So the more entries you comment on the more chance you have of winning.

Good luck.

Michelle :-)

Lynne said...

Your post made me smile. Gorgeous card Tamara love the Tilda image not got that one. Have a great day. Hugs Lynne xx

darling Ho said...

What a cute card! Your Tilda is pretty, and the snail is so funny in the card.
Thanks for joining us at CCH this week. ~~hugs~darling Ho~~

CraftyC said...

Your card is beautiful Tamara and so beautifully embellished!
Clairexx

Robin said...

he he... I don't think I have even attempted any of my around the corners I had to have!! Thanks so much for playing along with My Partner in Crafting Crime's 'layer it up' challenge! Good luck with the extra draws!
Robin

Mary J said...

Hello Tamara honey! I adore this, so so so sweet! Thx for sharing with us at Ladybug Crafts Ink!

Mary J xxx

Whimsey said...

What a great card; love me some MME paper. :D Great scene!

Thanks for joining us at LCI this week!

Hugs, Michele

Shelby Goolsby said...

What a sweet card!! I love the colors and your coloring looks fabulous. Hugs, Shelby

Call Me Crafty Al said...

Cute! Love the decorative edge on your card. Thanks for joining us this week at Woodware USA.

Kathy and Lucky said...

This is adorable and such a pretty scene. Thank you for joining us at Stamps R Us.

Rochelle said...

Absolutely beautiful.. I love how you colored your card. And look, gorgeous punched edges too! No evidence of having a hard time with the puncher!:)

Thanks for linking up at Michelle's Make It Monday. Hope to see more!

Hugs,
Rochelle

Robin Parker said...

Tamara, love the adorable little scene. Great MS punch and your designer paper is great.

sparklingblackrose said...

Tamara this is gorgeous! It sounds like the fun and games I have had with my MS punch around the page set! ;-) Thank you for joining us at My Partner in Crafting Crime and hope to see you again soon :-) Elaine xxx PCC DT

p.s I have candy!

Sheri Gilson said...

Adorable Easter card!! Love sweet Tilda and the fabulous punched border. Thank you so much for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant!!
Sheri-TPE DT

Denise @ kc242 said...

Beautiful Easter card with wonderful embellishments! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Creative Card Crew! I have blog candy that ends on the 18th if you are interested!
Denise
CCC-DT

Chrissie said...

This is a very pretty card, thanks so much for joining in our On the Spot Challenge at My Time to Craft this week.
Chrissie

Erica said...

It's a lovely card Tamara! Unfortunately it doesn't qualify for the Double Dutch challenge, which was to make an Easter basket.

Regards,
Erica

Helen Laurence said...

Another cutie! I think I best stop now !!

Follow, Subscribe and Like