Sunday 15 May 2022

SUITCASE & INTERACTIVE ALBUM - made from Graphic 45 Alice in Wonderland ...

Hey my lovely peeps. PART 1 - SUITCASE.
Its the start of another project for you today. This is the instructions and tutorial for the Suitcase and interactive album that I have on my You Tube channel. I absolutely adore this project sooooo much. I love the factor that it has a mini sized suitcase that is perfect for keeping your precious albums neat and tidy and also helps to preserve them as well.
The album has 4 pages (8 sides) and plenty of space for lots of photos and believe it or not but the strapping and handle have been made with kraft card and a few mixed media supplies!

I have a walkthrough of a similar one called "A Suitcase Full of Couture" as I used the Couture papers from Graphic 45. This one I will be using The Alice in Wonderland papers also by Graphic 45.
Please subscribe to my channel, like and comment too as it really, really does help, I'm so close to reaching 6000 x

No comments:

Follow, Subscribe and Like