Tuesday 7 February 2012

Bingo Board and another Wall Hanging

Hi all, welcome to Tuesday morning. Over on Anything Goes Challenge Blog we have a new challenge for you for this fortnight our theme is 
"Bingo Board" chose either Corner to Corner going through the middle using your choice, Side to side going through the middle using your choice", Top to bottom going through the middle using your choice or around the outside using the 4 items to make it more difficult.  

For my inspiration I made another wall hanging using the gorgeous Magnolia stamps from the fabulous new collection "Crazy Sweet Love". I just think that you can use these stamps for so many different occasions. 


I'll start with the top plate were I have distressed all the edges then inked with walnut satin.  These devilish papers are from Bo Bunny - Gabrielle.  The fence die is one of my favourites Magnolia Doohickey dies.

  I did have the fence punch from Martha Stewart but it broke after a few punches, was not impressed at all.  The lovely windmill I have had for a while and in fact I had stamped and coloured this image in a while ago for another project but didn't use in the end so was glad that I have found a use for it.   
This little Tilda is just adorable! I will be using her a lot in future. I have tried different colours than I usually do for the skin.  E13, 11, 00, 000, R20 she looks like she has a bit of colour to her.  Tilda's clothes are coloured with E44, 43, 41, 40 - E79, 77, 74, 71, 70 - BG18, 15, 13, 11. 
Not sure on the colours for the windmill.

Here you can see the fence and another of Magnolia Doohickey dies - Small Flowers.  These have been inked and double flowered using kraft paper and plain old cream card stock and distressed.

This is the middle plate that I have kept quite plain and a first for me.. no flowers.  The metal corner and tab I have used white embossing powers as I am so inpatient I hate waiting for paint to dry..lol 
I have stitched around the edges using zigzag stitch using my ancient sewing machine.  The thin velvet aqua ribbon matches perfectly to the colours I have used on Tilda.  Magnolia Doohickeys boarder and tag with some tulle add some interest.  

I'm having a go at shading around Tilda, I think I find this the hard part of the colouring process as I can never seem to get it just right.  As they say practise makes perfect, so I keep trying...

This is the last plate that I have really gone to town with and embellished, embellished, embellished! Again using Bo Bunny papers, kraft, and cream card stock.  The brown circle behind has been embossed using a cuttelbug embossing folder - Script. 


The flowers have been splashed with Creative Inspiration Paint, love this paint range and is just gorgeous!! 

I have given the paper and butterflies a splash of white acrylic paint and then painted over with the CIP.  
Again sorry for the long post and photos.  Please head on over to the challenge blog and see what the rest of the team have created! All are totally gorgeous!!

Craft supplies 
Magnolia Doohickeys, Nellie Snellen flower dies,  Magnolia Stamps, Bo Bunny Papers - Gabrielle, Mulberry Flowers, Martha Stewart Butterfly punch, Seam binding (I have inked), Script embossing folder  Ribbon, lace, Scrim, metal  embellishments from stash. 
Many of the supplies have been purchased from the Craft Den click on the links or visit the online web store. 

Challenges I would like to enter
Magnolia Down Under - Love is in the Air 
Penny Black and More - Bingo (Top Line) Turquoise, Cream and Brown 
Scrappy Frog - die cuts 
Stampin Sisters in Christ - Make a card/project that shows Love 
Photobucket

28 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh wow another beautiful wall hanging -that windmill is fabaulous
Lisa x

CraftinGranny said...

Oh My Gosh Tamara, you have created one gorgeous wall hanging. Beautiful coloring and details. I like the long posts with all the info girl and bet everyone else does too. It's always so inspirational to visit but then I can't even duplicate what you create...lol but I LOVE visiting. "Hugs"

Doreen said...

Love your gorgeous wall hanging Tamara,fabulous details.xxx

Christina said...

Woww this is absolutely stunning Tamara!
Hugs Kristel

emma mitchell said...

wow!! a brilliant wall hanging,it's beautiful Tamara
Emma xx

marion said...

This is so stunning Tamara, I'm so glad I've visited your blog. It's such a briljant project you've made. Thanks for the inspiration. HUgs, Marion

nicolet said...

This is soooo fantastic! You have made it really stunning Tamara!!
Hugs nicolet

Inkypinkycraft said...

A beautiful wall hanging!this is great , love all the details and work in this! Hugs trace x

cheryl said...

oh wow Hun this really is one stunning wall hanging your detail is just fantastic hugs Cherylxxx

Steph said...

Wow wow wow!! So much work and detail in this, Tamara. It's stunning! x

Suzie's Card Den said...

Tamara,
This is just so fantastic, I love everything about it. So much to see, I just don't know where to start. Just brilliant.
Hugs
Suzie xx

Christine L said...

Woww hon this is just stunning! So many different techniques and details in there.. and I LOVE your colour scheme!
Hugs
Christine x

Irene said...

OMW Tamara, I don't have words for this other than..................

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hugs, Irene

Gaynor Greaves said...

Tamara you are one talented gal, this is so inspiring I LOVE it, Gaynor :)

Babette said...

Wow, this one is fabulous, really love this colors.
Hugs,
Babette

Claire said...

Another beautiful hanging Tamara - love all the imagery and fabulous colours. Hope all is well with you sweetie. Hugs, Claire x

Heidi said...

Fantastic!
Gorgeous wall hanging Tamara:)
All those beautiful details.
Hugs, Heidi:)

Lou said...

Hi! this is such a work of art,lots of lovely detail and really gorgeous Tamara.
hugs Lou.xxx

Franz♥ said...

Wow Tamara, your work is simply stunning! Love every detail and color combo is fantastic!

Hugs, Franz.

Cor* said...

OMWORD! WOW WOW WOW! such amazing details in this! So very inspiring! i could just look at this all day and find something new! Thanks for sharing!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Gorgeous project- I love all of the detailed pictures you have posted.....- Wowzers!!!

Louise said...

Hi Tamara!
WOW! This is such an awesome creation! Loads of pretty Maggies and your colouring is simply gorgeous :) Love all the beautiful details you added too :)

Thank you so much for joining us at MDUC this week :)
Welcome back!
Hugs, Louise Mduc dt

brenda said...

This is really lovely Tamara.

Thank you so much for sharing with us at Penny Black and More this month and good luck.

B x

Elise said...

Wow wow and WOW, this is AMAZING Tamara! I simply love every single detail and design of this! Absolutely INCREDIBLE!

Hugs,
Elise

Linby said...

wow-what an amazing piece of work. I love all the details.
Thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black and Allsorts this month.
Lynn x
DT

Unknown said...

WOW Your Hanger is so gorgeous!! Thanks so much for sharing your gorgeous work with us at Magnolia Down Under this week:-)
Hugs
Karen
xxx

Janiel/ janny said...

Wow Tamara........ this is stunning!! Love all of the texture you have used!!
hugs......

Tracy said...

A superb creation, love all your details, thanks for joining Penny Black & More @ Allsorts challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Follow, Subscribe and Like