Saturday 4 June 2011

Little Mermaid - Ellephantastic Challenge

Hello everyone, hope you are enjoying the start of your weekend, oh how I LOVE the weekends!!
I've had a lovely week off work got lots of crafting done and jobs that I have been putting off! (you know the ones I mean )

Well onto my card and the challenge this month on 
ELLEPHANTASTIC 
and this month its the turn of Nikki to host this month and she has made us up a sketch to follow and what a fab sketch we have for you.  We have to say a fond farewell to Hazel and Clare who are both stepping down for the DT, good luck to the both of you and crafty fortune for the furture!

For my card this month my image is called 
"Mermaid Cordelia"
Pop over and have a look at all the amazing digi's they have got!
Make it Crafty 

This was my first time using one of their images and I have fallen so in love with them! so watch out for more cards and projects from me using these amazing digi's!
Sorry I've done it again and forgotten the copics I used ;0( note to one's self - write down the colours as I use them) 

I have had these beads for ages and forgotten that I had them until I was looking in a draw for something else and they were at the bottom and decided they would look rather nice as centers for the flowers, the Ivory beads as shells the leafs are also from the bead set and are originally pendants.  I think they look rather nice as the leafs..

Here is the sketch for you to follow this month.  

To see the other samples from the DT please go and take a look and join in the fun!

Crafty Supplies 
Make it Crafty Digital image - Mermaid Cordelia 
Design Paper - My Minds Eye - Hattie
Sentiment - LOTV
Bazzill card stock - Craft Den 
Marianne Design rolled flower die - Craft Den 
Magnolia DooHickeys - Swirl 
Copic Markers 
Beads and string for stash

Card Challenges I would like to enter
Inspire me Friday - Anything goes
Stamp Something - Use a Digi


Photobucket

10 comments:

Irene said...

Super card Tamara, I love this color and the beads are gorgeous......just great that we NEVER throw anything away LOL!!!

Hug, Irene

Jacq said...

Hi Tamara,
Just Gorgeous!!!! Love the beautiful image, the dp's, the colour scheme is just beautiful. Love the layout and the embellishments, those flowers are gorgeous. Coloured to perfection as always.
Enjoy your weekend.
Hugs Jacqui xxxxx

Irene said...

Here I am once more. I just finished blog hopping but don't know where to leave my message with you.I did link for your own candy, is that enough??

Hug, Irene

Claire said...

Gorgeous card Tamara - love the colours and those rolled flowers are just amazing. Hope you have a fab weekend. Hugs, Claire x

cheryl said...

oh hun this is so so beautiful just adore the image and the colors are just brilliant amazing work hun love it hugs cheryl xx

Lisa Jane said...

This is just fab .. i love mermaids . ad those rolled flowers are gorgeous
Lisa x

Helen Laurence said...

Your card is just stunning as always hun. Aren't MIC images just fab! I've got a few now hee hee!! hugs x

Heidi said...

This is stunning Tamara!
Beautiful colours and design:) Love those flowers. The image is so cute and your colouring is great.
Hugs, Heidi:)

Nikki said...

I love the way you have used my sketch.
And I love the image too!
I never remember what pens I have used either!!!
Nikki x

Mary J said...

What an amazing card, Tamara! Adore your colour combo and colouring!!

Follow, Subscribe and Like