Wednesday 19 January 2011

Creative Belli Challenge ~ Letter P

Good Morning, its Wednesday so its another Challenge over on


This challenge is for the LETTER ~ P~ so that could be paper bag album, pink, purple, poppies, puppies, paper clips, patterned paper, paint, etc etc.  

I have gone for a Pencil Box which I have made for a friend's birthday.  Instead for pencil's I put in some copic's that I know she hasn't got.. 

I used a template downloaded from The Cutting Cafe this is simply called


I cut a small amount off of the top as the copic's weren't as long as a pencil. 


Front view

Back view

 Crafty Goodies 
Template from The Cutting Cafe ~ Pencil Box  
DP ~ Papermania Signature  - Regency 
Magnolia stamps 
Martha Stewart butterfly punch
Distressing Inks ~ Walnut Stain 
Ribbon from stash


Copic Markers 
Dress, Socks, ribbon and flower on hat~ R85, 83, 81
Hat ~ G24, 21, 20
Shoes ~ E37, 35, 31
Hair and Skin ~ E39, 37, 35, 34, 31. E21, 11, R20 
Thanks for taking the time to view my blog, have a great day.. 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges..
Tuesday Challenges 
Friday Challenges 


Photobucket

24 comments:

Regina Easter said...

OH MY WORD...i didn't even know this box would hold 6 copics....FANTASTIC GIRL...ooo la lal....love it

Christina said...

Woww this looks really wonderful Tamara!
Hugs Kristel

Heidi said...

It's beautiful!
Lovely colours and design:)
Tilda is adorable.
Have a great day Tamara.
Hugs, Heidi:)

Lisa Jane said...

what a beautiful little pencil box, my kind of project lol
I love the soft colours and Tilda looks so cute
Thanks for joining us at LCI this week
Lisa ;)

Robin Parker said...

What a great gift idea--pencil box!! My favorite color combination--pink and green. Great job on the coloring as well.

Maria Matter said...

omgosh, I never thought of a Pencilbox for our P! This is brilliant Tamara, and beautiful! and your coloring is gorgeous!
hugs & blessings

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

This is the sweetest pencil box I have ever seen! Wonderful!!!

Karen W said...

What a wonderful idea, it's so sweet!!

Joan Ervin said...

What a darling little pencil box, Tamara...the sweet little Tilda is adorable and your coloring is gorgoeus!!!! Your friend will love this!!!!

Ute85 said...

Oh woooow...this box is so wonderful

Holly said...

Oh my gosh, this is gorgeous!!!!! The box is decorated so beautifully, and your coloring is just awesome!

pinky said...

Thats just gorgeous:) Thanks for sharing with LCI this week.

Mary Marsh said...

a pencil box-what a creative idea for the belli "p" challenge-love your sweet tilda image-and I am sure your friend will love the contents

Liz's creative corner said...

Wow this is fab, great idea too, love your Tilda and gorgeous colouring, hugs Liz xx

Pami said...

This looks amazing! What a fabulous gift for a crafter. I love the colours you have used as well. Thanks so much for sharing with us at LCI this week. Pami x

sue said...

love it love it brilliant as always x sue x

Lynne said...

What a fab pressie, great gift box idea for Copics. Lynne xx

Beth Norman said...

This is so cute. I love how you decorated the pencil box. Also you did awesome work the the photo that has an oval in it. Smartie!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Gorgeous coloring- and what a great idea for a pencil box for the "p" challenge.

Whimsey said...

ADORABLE!

Your friend will no doubt love a pencil box...WITH COPICS! :D

Thanks for joining us at LCI this week!

Jane said...

This is fabulous! gorgeous colours and details! what a lovely gift! thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia! hugs, Jane x

Annika said...

omg, now that's a present after my heart!! Love it!! Beautiful colouring and lovely balanced design.
Hugs
Annika

joy said...

What a beautiful idea. Your coloring is amazing!

Unknown said...

What a sweet sweet gift! So pretty!
Thanks so much for joining us this week @ Paper Take Weekly!
I am now one of your followers.  ;)  I would love it if you came to visit my blog and become a follower too!
Hugs,
True :D

Follow, Subscribe and Like