Sunday, 3 June 2012

A Card for Cheery Lynn

Good morning all what a wet and dull day it is today in the UK. A complete change to this time last week where we had wall to wall sunshine. Today I would like to show you my project for Cheery Lynn and if you haven't already, don't forget to visit and enter into our current challenge over on the Challenge Blog  which ends this evening at 22.00 (Eastern Time) so you still have time to enter or we  have a new theme starting tomorrow (Monday). So remember to stop by and join in. 

 Also there will be some new and exciting happening over on the challenge blog so be sure to drop by..  

Cheery Lynn Dies used
Lace Corner Die D (for the flower)
Princess Tree (from the New Release)
This is the Lace corner Die flower which I have used the Mini Rose and Medium rose as the center.  I have distressed with Tattered Rose and Walnut Satin around the edges.  

Here we have one of the gorgeous lace corner dies this is from the Set F. 
Other Craft Items 
Magnolia Stamps - Available from Sweet Stamps
Prima Papers 
Distress Inks
Ribbons 
Thanks for looking today enjoy the rest of the celebrations over the next couple of days.  I'm off to give my craft room a once over.. 

Photobucket
Post a Comment

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin