Thursday 7 June 2012

My Favourite Things

Evening all, seems strange posting in the evening but I'm trying to catch up on all things blog as I have been without internet for quite a few days (The biggest Cry EVER..) hopefully things are back to normal.  This is my post for Lets Ink It Up which should have gone live on Saturday afternoon.. 
Our sponsor this Month is 
and what a prize!! 
Head on over to the challenge blog to find out more.. Lets Ink It Up 

Onto my card for the challenge and the theme for this month is... 
" Use your Favourite Embellishments" 
and my favourites have to be flowers, flourishes, ribbon and butterflies so that's what I used.. 

These are Magnolia Doohickey die flowers (sorry can't remember the proper name) which I have cut out using kraft card stock and designer paper that matches the paper used. 

I have had this stamp for a while now and have only just got around to stamping it up.. It is of course from Lillie of the Valley and is from one of their newer collections. I use really pleased with the colouring of this image (although it did take me five tries until I was happy..lol)
Strangely I have used all Magnolia Doohickey dies on this card, the butterfly,Flourishes and the cloud that has been stamped with a Lilly of the Valley Sentiment. 

That's it for me today off to have a nose at what you have all been up to while I've been away.. 


Photobucket

10 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is wonderful.. i love all the flowers
Lisa x

Claire said...

Another adorable card - sweet image. Have a lovely evening. Hugs, Claire x

Irene said...

Such a sweet and gorgeous card Tamara and I just saw the one for your FIL, superrrrrrr and love the image and what you did to the 70!!!!

xx Irene

Vicky said...

Wow this is so pretty Tamara...and your layout is amazing too hun...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

mags said...

A gorgeous card Tamara. Love the image and all your lovely flowers.
Mags
x

Christine L said...

Fabulous card Tamara.... love your design and layout.... gorgeous colouring too!

Hugs
Christine x

Lou said...

Hi! such a lovely card,what sweeties they are and your colours/detail are gorgeous too Tamara.
hugs Lou.xx

emma mitchell said...

Gorgeous card Tamara , love this image, your colours and not forgetting your amazing embellishments.
Hugs Emma xx

downrightcrafty said...

Hi Tamara, very well thank you and hope you are too, this is stunning gorgeous colouring and fabulous flowers just beautiful
Hugs Kate xx

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Hi Tamara, A gorgeous card as always, your colouring is magnificent - and I adore all your wonderful attention to detail - Hugs, Teresa xx

Follow, Subscribe and Like