Friday, 25 November 2011

BLOG CANDY.... WOO HOO!!

THIS IS A STICKY POST PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR NEW POSTS

Hello all, well I have decided to offer some blog candy as I'm reaching nearly 200 Followers!!!
 Woo Hoo!!
All you have to do to enter is 
  • Become a follower of my blog
  • Post the picture below on your sidebar with a link back to here.
  • Leave a comment 
  • Leave your Name and Link with Mr Linky 
  • Please only one entry per person to make it fair of everyone 
  • Only genuine followers please!!!
My blog Candy is open WORLD WIDE so anyone can enter!!!!
For every 50 new followers I will add another crafting goody to the Candy..

What's in the Candy
12 + stamps including Sentiments and Gorjuss Girls and Elizabeth Bell
Selection of 6x6 papers 
Alphabet Stickers 
Ribbons 
Wild Orchid flowers 
Crackle paint - Tim Holtz
2x packs of wooden pegs 
Selection of Tim Holtz ticket sentiments 
Assortment of Buttons 
Candy will close Friday 25th November 2011

UPDATE
As promised for every 50 followers I will add more candy
In this candy we have 
An A5 sheet for Rubber stamps from The Artistic Stamper
Birthday cake and Cupcake metal die set
Assortment of embellishments 
Decorative tape roll

ANOTHER UPDATE!!
Friday 18th November 2011
AS I HAVE REACHED WELL OVER 300 FOLLOWERS HERE'S SOME MORE CANDY TO ADD TO THE ALREADY HUGE CANDY 

Cuttelbug Embossing Folders
Martha Stewart Butterflies
Stone flowers that can be altered

All of this is up for grabs!!!

Photobucket
Post a Comment

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin