Tuesday, 15 November 2011

A Real Sweetie - Anything Goes Challenge

Hello again, I have a busy little blog this morning.  It was my daughter birthday yesterday, can't believe that she has now reach the grand old age of 15. They grow up all to quickly!
  Its time to show you my DT card for Anything Goes Challenge Blog.  We have a new theme for you and its a delicious one!!
"A Real Sweetie - Anything to do with food"
For my card I wanted to try something a bit different and found a fabulous tutorial for making 
This is my first try and making one of these types of cards and boy did I enjoy creating it!! What takes the most time is the colouring and cutting out of all the images but so satisfying. All the images are from Magnolia    I adore the little house in the background and always colours up a treat.   

The sentiment I used a strip of acetate to create the effect of the clouds in the sky and did the same with the butterfly.  I created the grass by using the icicle die from Marianne designs (love it when you find different uses for crafting goodies)

Just to give you the idea of the side of the card.  Design papers I used are from First Edition - Spring Feast. Dies are Magnolia Doohickeys and Marianne Design. The small flowers are handmade using a flower punch.  Cherry Charm is one I had in my stash.  Sent with love sentiment is from Whimsy Stamps. 

Copic colours
R85, 83, 81
G24, 82, 21
E44, 43, 41



Pop over to Craft Den online store for lots of new and fabulous crafting goodies..
Thanks for visiting my blog today.. 
Challenges I would like to enter
Magnolia Down Under - So Sentimental 
Make it Monday - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp and Show - Some women only
2 Sisters - Anything Goes 
http://iftheshoefitsscrapit.blogspot.com/ - Try something new (side stepper card)
Photobucket

Post a Comment

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin