Saturday, 19 November 2011

Hip Hop, Tick Tock - Sketch Challenge SCSC

Hiya all, I'm so glad that its the weekend! Hopefully I will get a few hours of crafting in today.  
Well as its Saturday its time for a new challenge over on Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge,
 we have a fantastic sketch for you all to follow. 


We are sponsored by 
The Stamping Boutique and the winner gets to chose 5 images of their choice. 

For my DT card this week I used one of Kenny K fabbie images for my daughters birthday.  She requested a card done in Black and Yellow. And let me tell you I found this so difficult as its not my favourite colours to use.  But being a crafter I had to give it a go. So after three attempts at colouring the image I finally got it right.  
I used my new Tim Holtz clock die that My DH (doesn't know yet) brought for my birthday distressed it with Black Soot ink.  I was in such a rush I forgot to put the clock hands on!
The paper flowers are PaperArtsy stamps, coordinating dies Grunge flower 1 and  Grunge Flower 2 & 3. For the centre I used a MD rolled flower die and crackle paint (Rock Candy) to add some texture.  The huge swirl is a new one from Cheery Lynne called Fanciful flourish die 

Copic Colours 
T6, 4, 2
Y02, 00, 000
Skin 
E11, 21, 00, 000 E93
Hair 
T8, 6, 4, 2

Whimsy have brought out some fantastic bottle cap stamps and a matching die which I have stamped using White Staz on and faux stitched in white around the edge of the leaves.  Mulberry flowers are from WOC. Oh and the design papers are Printery from Prima. 

My Candy is still my for grabs! More crafting goodies have been added...
Click HERE for the Post

Challenges I would like to enter
http://cceestampers.blogspot.com/ - Die cuts or punches
http://delightfulsketches.blogspot.com/ - Bingo (pattered paper, Ribbon/lace and Stitching)
Photobucket
Post a Comment

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin