Friday 17 September 2010

I know it is late!

Good Evening, hope you have all had a good Thursday, only one more day to go, then its the WEEKEND... I would have posted earlier but I had a bit of a smelly dog, as you know they do like to roll in things that are not very pleasant and stink to high heaven..so it was the bath for her (she was not amused)! and is now sulking under the dinning room table! 

Anyway enough of my rambling and on to the important things in life....
This is my entry for
My Time to Craft Challenge 106 and DT Call ~ Jewelled
I have used one of the older stamps from Magnolia I just love this cute little Tilda in her frilly dress.  Its a love stamp to colour and always comes up a treat. 

Crafty bits and bobs I used
DP from Basic Grey
Flowers, spacers, brads, pearls ribbon and hat pins are from my stash.
Swirls are from Sizzix and Marianne Design ~ Creatables ~ Ribbon Flora 1 
Word stamp is from Whimsy stamps (I think)
The ticket stamp is from a lovely website called Stamping all day 
I used my ever faithful copic markers to colour her in the colours are:
R85,83,81 for the dress, socks and bow, E39,37,35,33 for her hair, belt and shoes and TH distressing ink, walnut stain.

I also like to decorate the inside of the card as this sometimes gets forgotten about...
Hope that you like it.
Well good night, sleep tight. I'm off to bed now.

Hugs 
Tamara

2 comments:

Pat said...

Hi Tamara,

Lovely card, super cute Tilda image and great colours too. Thanks for joining in at MTTC.

Pat xx

Cathy said...

Sucha pretty card, and I love Tilda and her ruffled skirts. Thank you for joining in the Sketch and Stash this time.
Cathy xx

Follow, Subscribe and Like