Wednesday, 13 April 2011

Happy Easter Tilda Style ~ Creative Belli challenge # 115

Welcome to other challenge over on 
This week its Challenge # 115 and the theme is...
Eggs/Bunnies.

I would also like to extend a fair well to Holly and Chris they are leaving the team to head on to pastures new.  They started Creative Belli way back in 2008 wanting to use up all their old and forgotten crafting items.  So Creative Belli was formed! Holly and Chris have managed to find a very talented lady 
Leah Corneilus who has agreed to take over the blog.  Leah is the owner of 
We have a few exciting changes to come in the following weeks.  One of them being a few prizes up for grabs so stay tuned for more information to come..
  Welcome Leah hope you have as much fun as we do designing for Creative Belli

Onto my sample card for this fortnights challenge.  

I brought one of the Martha Stewart Punch around the page sets last month.  I had lost the instructions of how to use it.  So I looked at the corner punch and noticed the sliver marks at the side.  "Arr" I said to myself "you must have to line up the edge of the paper to them"  Needless to say it didn't work out and I ended up with punches and holes in places I didn't want them.  So about a week later after having numerous failed attempts I decided to look on the net for instructions.  It was only then that I discovered that the corner punch has wings!   What a plonker!!!...  lol.


Crafty Bits & Bobs
Stamps ~ Magnolia 
Tilda with egg basket, Spring Tree, Snail and Easter Sentiment 
Design paper ~ My Minds Eye
Punches ~ Martha Stewart punch around the page, Butterfly punch and fence punch.
Copic Markers 
Tilda Clothes
Bg13, 11, 10
R13, 12, 11
Shoes
E74, 71, 70
Basket
E27, 25, 31
Most of my stash has come from

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges 
A spoonful of sugar ~ All creatures great and small (Mine is small a little snail)
Die cut dreams ~ Easter 
Make it Monday ~ Anything goes 
Pollycraft ~ Easter 
Stamps R Us ~ Easter 
Woodware USA ~ Anything goes 
Double Dutch ~ Easter 
Ladybug Crafts Ink ~ Celebration 
My Time to Craft ~ On the spot 
Paper Take Weekly ~ Dimension 


Photobucket
Post a Comment

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin