Friday 17 September 2010

Well HELLO FRIDAY!


I just love Friday's as its my day off so I get to spend the day doing the things I love best and that's being very, very crafty! Today I am going to spend the morning tidying up my craft barn as its getting a tiny bit messy. 
Wanted to share a card with you all that I made in the week.  
I am entering this card into the Inspirational Card Sketches Challenge 
They have a lovely sketch to follow.
Crafty Bits and Bobs
DP ~ Basic Gery 
Tree Stamp from Magnolia ~ Sir Stamp A lot 
Image from Sugar Nellie ~ Funky Kits 
Edge Punch ~ Martha Stewart
Swirl and Leafs ~ The new die cuts from Magnolia Doo Hickeys
Word Stamp from ~ Stamping all Day 
Dolly Lace Flower from 
 Marianne Design ~ Creatables ~ Ribbon Flora 1 ~ Grafton Crafts
Flowers are from Ebay 
Hat pins and pearls from my stash 
Copic colours ~ R85,83,81, E39,37,35,33 E11, 21,00, G25,21, 20


This is the inside of the above card
Have a great day, I'm off to do a quick bit of house work, then to tackle that craft barn...

Hugs 
Tamara 


3 comments:

Stacy said...

Wow, that is one pretty card! love the way you made use of the sketch and love all the little details~
Thanks for joining us at ICS this week! :)
Hugs,
Stacy

sue said...

oh i forget about sugar nellies love the colour combo great card x sue x

Nicola said...

Great cards and so loving the image you have used too. Thank you for joining us this week at ICS. Nicola xx

Follow, Subscribe and Like