Tuesday 21 September 2010

Stamping Mania

Good morning, the sun is shining and the world looks good.  I want to show you a few cards that I made over the weekend.  Didn't get as many done as I would have liked as I was putting down laminate flooring and curtain rails in my little crafting barn.  All is finished now at long last so was able to get a few cards made...
I received in the post super quick from  The Glitter Pot was the new Doohickeys die's from Magnolia, these are just wonderful and the Martha Stewart butterfly punch from Craft at Home They came within one day of ordering them.  
Crafty bits and Bob's 
DP ~ Basic Grey (just love this paper) 
Stamp ~ Sugar Nellie (not sure of the name)
Sentiment stamp from Whimsy stamps bargain from ebay 
Cuttlebug embossing folder
Sizzix swirls die cut
Doohickey's Die cut from Magnolia ~ Doily Flowers and Leafs and Swirls From The Glitter Pot
Butterflies ~ Martha Stewart punches from Craft at Home
Roses from Mulberry flowers on ebay 
rest are from my stash.
Copic markers ~ Hair, Coat and shoes E49,47,43
Dress, headband and flower ~ R85,83,81
Stem and Leafs ~ G21
Face, hands and legs ~ E11,21,00, R21 

Spellbinder Nessies ~ Oval's
Pearly dots from woodware 
Thanks for visiting me today, have a great Tuesday....

Hugs 

Tamara x....


No comments:

Follow, Subscribe and Like