Tuesday, 26 July 2011

Sweet Smelling Flowers - Pick of the Bunch

Hello all you good people and welcome to Tuesday... I had an eventful day yesterday as my washing machine decided it had had enough and washed its last load before giving up the ghost.    All joking aside it was quite scary as smoke was coming out of it!! with a strong smell of something burning.  I dread to think what could have happened if I hadn't of been at home.  So I was washing machine shopping and have a new one arriving on Friday and boy will it have some work to do :0)
Anyway, onto my card for 
and the theme this week is 
PICK OF THE BUNCH - 
so that means lots and lots of flowers.

#
I decided to go all girlie with this one, I'm so pleased with the way it turned out and I got to use some of the stash I brought at Doncaster craft show.

This has to be one of my favourite Tilda's and I have teamed her up with a few Molly bloom background stamps.

Copic Colours 
Tilda - R85, 83, 81 - Y00, YR30 - Shoes E44, 43, 42, 41
Skin and Hair
E11, 21, 00, 000 R20 - E29, 27, 25, 31
Toadstool - R39, 37, 35 - E35, 33, 31
Grass & Flowers
G99, 94, 85, 82 - B01, 000, BG10

These organza roses are just heavenly and come in 1 meter lengths.  I have added the lush German glass glitter to the edges and boy does it make a difference! The little metal flowers are some of crafting goodies that I got at the show.  




Crafty supplies and Links 
Stamps - Magnolia, Molly Blooms & Whimsy 
Design Paper - Prima Madeline
Go Kreate XXL frilly square die & Nellie Flower die
Magnolia Doohickey - Swirl  
Martha Stewart butterfly punch
Guipure Lace 
Flowers, organza flower, metal flowers, charm, metal embellishments and ribbon from stash 
Copic markers 
Stickles & German glass Glitter

Card challenges I would like to enter
Crazy Challenge - Ribbons, Cupcake challenge - Shabby Sparkle 
Dutch Magnolia Lovers - Summertime, Kaboodle doodles - Stitching faux/real
Magnolia Monday Link Party - Anything goes, Magnolia Down under - 3D (Tilda has been 3d on the toadstool) 
Allsorts - Free and easy, Paper Cutz - Anything goes,  Totally Stampalicous - Anything goes 
2 Sisters - Anything goes,  Craft us Crazy - Anything goes,  Totally Gorjuss - Punch or Die
Papertake Weekly - Getting Cute,   Ali Factory - 2 layers or more 
Crafts and Me - Flowers,  Little Miss Muffet - Summer,  Fussy and Fancy - Summer 
Bloggers Challenge - Summer,  Fairytale - Summertime 
Make it Monday - Anything goes,  Paper play time - Summertime 
The Shabby Tearoom - Colour combo,  Simon says stamp & Show - Anything goes 
Lollipop Challenges - Summertime,  Magnolia Stamp Lovers - Summertime colours  
Sparkle Forum - Elegance and Lace,  Colour me Creative Copic challenge - Colour combo
ECP Challenge - Summer,  Crafts 4 Eternity - Shaped cards 
Inspire me Friday - Anything goes 
The Stamp Man - Anything by Tim Holtz (Distress inks for sky and around the edges)
Aud Sentiment challenge- something to make you smile,  Charisma Cardz - Sunshine colours                                    
Photobucket
Post a Comment

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin