Tuesday, 22 March 2011

Anything Goes Challenge ~ Make your own Embellishments

Morning, its the start of another challenge over on

and this fortnight the challenge is an exciting one

"Make your own Embellishments"
We had an amazing 221 entries over on the challenge blog for our last challenge and we had some truly wonderful comments too, so a BIG thank you to all of you that entered.

Onto my card for the challenge

I've had my Magnolia Stamp club stamps for a while now and haven't used many of them (shame on me!) This gorgeous little Tilda was perfect for this challenge.  I also decided to try and use a few copic colours that I don't normally use and go for a pastel look.


My DIY embellishments are 
Flowers and I used Nessie labels and cut in half and used them as hinges, distressed and crackle painted them.


I decorated the inside with more flowers, swirls and more stamps from the Spring stamp club..
Why not take a look over on The Craft Den website for all Magnolia stamps, punches, dies and much much more...

So head on over to Anything goes Challenge blog to enter by linking your card to
 Mr linky.. 

 Challenges I would like to enter this card into are

Happileigh Scrappin ~ Spring has sprung
Pollycraft ~ Swirls and Pearls
Card Cupid ~ Spring 
Ginger Loft ~ Die Cut or punches 
I did it creations ~ Welcome Spring
------------------------------
Lets Ink it Up ~ Die cuts or punches 
My Grafico challenge ~ Anything Goes 
Paper Cutz ~ Anything Goes 
Sugar Creek Hollow ~ Anything Goes 
Shelly's Images ~ Show us what you've got (Anything Goes)
Charisma Cardz ~ To die for 
Do you stack up ~ Use a bow
CCEE Stampers ~ Wearing Green
Digi Doodles ~ Anything goes 
Cookin it up with Kaite ~ Cute green and Easter
-----------------------------
Stampavie and More ~ Spring or Easter

Photobucket
Post a Comment

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin