Monday, 21 March 2011

Thank You, Thank you and Thank you ~ Craft your Passion Challenge #50

Well that weekend when quick!! Blink and I missed it..LOL  Its a special day in away for me as I have been asked to became part of the team over on Craft your Passion.  I had been a guess designer for them back in February.  I enjoyed working with the team and was so glad I was invited to design full time.  Looking forward to getting to know all the team members and seeing their wonderful designs...

Its challenge #50 and the theme this week is... 
Show your appreciation 
This weeks images are sponsored by Meljens Designs 

To enter go to 
and enter using Mr Linky.


The image I chose to use this week is from Meljens Designs, its called
Tutu Sweet  you can purchase this at Whimsy Stamps.


I have fallen in love with these cute stamps and even better that they come in digital format.
Copic Colours
Skirt 
B02,01,00
R21, 30, 20
Skin 
E00, 000, 21 and R11
Hair 
E35, 33, 31  



Crafty Bits & Bobs
Design paper ~ Cosmo Cricket Togetherness 
Tutu sweet digital stamp from Meljens Designs
Die ~ Namics Circle die ~ from Stampeezee 
Inverted corner die ~ Cheery Lynn Dies from Sweet Stamps 
Martha Stewart border punch ~ Oyster online store
Flower punch
Crackle pain for hearts and distress inks 
Ribbon, metal photo corner, cardstock and brads from stash

Enjoy your day and remember happy crafting....

Card Challenges I would like to enter
The Crafty Pad ~ Use a Digi
Gingerloft ~ Die cut or punches 
Little Claire's Designs ~ Pink and Green
Sugar Creek Hollow ~ Anything Goes 
Fairy Knoll ~ Birthday/Thank you
Fairytale challenge ~ Green and Pink
Guylou's Inimitability ~ I see Dots 
Paper Cutz ~ Your choice 
Peachy Keen ~ Flower power
Charisma Cardz ~ Die Cuts 
Little Miss Muffet ~ Brads, Gems or Pearls
Stampin B's ~ Thank you 

Photobucket
Post a Comment

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin