Saturday 19 March 2011

Ellephantastic Inspiration ~ Tutorial by Hazel

Good morning and welcome to Saturday.... Its the middle of the month and that means its time for our monthly inspiration tutorial over on Ellephantastic..
For the month of March its Hazel's tutorial and she has picked
 A T C s (Artist trading cards)
Please pop on over to 
for the tutorial 

Here's mine...



Before this challenge I have never done an ATC but following Hazel's tutorial I shall be making a few more.  The image I used was from the fantastic Ellephantastic this image is from the Rodger the Bear collection and is just so super cute...
Get yours HERE.. 
This Rodger is a freebie..
and remember there is still time for you to enter into

Enjoy your Saturday, housework day for me today doing to get it all done this morning so I can spend the rest of the day in my craft studio..  I need to have a bit of a tidy up in there too!!

Photobucket

10 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

aww what a cute little ATC.. so pretty
Lisa x

cheryl said...

oh hun,you would never think this was your first atc its just brilliant love that cute image you have used too,hugs cheryl xxxx

Christina said...

Woww this is sooo gorgeous dear! Love the colours and the little bear!!
Have a nice weekend!
Hugs Kristel

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hi Tamara, Love this wee ATC its so cute. Hope you have a great weekend, Hazelxoxo

Unknown said...

Awww this is so cute, love the colours, so pretty xxx

Helen Laurence said...

Hey Tamara, your ATC is adorable Roger looks so soft!! Hugs x x

Anonymous said...

Hi Hun..

Never thought this was your first ATC, just gorgeous, love the cute image too.
We are starting some more ATC swaps over at my forum, why not pop an join us, would love to have you there.
Link is on my sidebar if you fancy it..xx

Huggies Angel

Denimo said...

Hi Tamara. What a cute, cute blog you have here!! I just wanted to pop over and say thanks sooo much for the very kind comment you left for me earlier today. So sweet!! And I wanted to let you know that I get these great images from Teddy Bo & Co. I really think you'll enjoy everything they have to offer. I know I do!! :)

Jacq said...

Hi Tamara,
Thanks so much for your lovely comments. What a simply adorable ATC. Sweet little bear and love the colours you've used. Fab job with the colouring as always.
Hugs Jacqui xxxx

Heidi said...

What a gorgeous ATC!
Cute image and very pretty colours:)
Have a lovely Sunday Tamara.
Hugs, Heidi:)

Follow, Subscribe and Like