Friday, 18 March 2011

T for Trees ~ Alphabet Challenge & Toddle and Binks


Good morning and its Friday again Yippee....  This week seems to have flown by, although I am ready for the weekend as its been a busy one... We also have a DT call over on the challenge blog so head on over and enter..

Well onto our challenge over on 


this week our challenge and letter is....

T for trees  
so any project as long as you have a tree somewhere..

Here's my inspiration for the challenge..


I haven't used my Magnolia's for a while and I miss them...lol I got this cute one from 





This is the inside of the easel card.. I just love this fabulous heart tree from a range of stamps called Toodles &  Binks.  This  stamp also comes with the sentiment on the front of this card and just worked so well with my love theme. These stamps can be bought from


Enjoy your day and remember today is Comic Relief!  
So do something funny for Money......

Card Challenges I would like to enter 
Art Impressions Stamps ~ Getting punchy 
CCEE Stamps ~ Wear something green
Charisma Cardz ~ Die Cuts 
Colour Create ~ Greens and Browns
Digi Doodle ~ Anything goes
Paper play challenges ~ Embossing ( I have dry embossed on the green backing paper with dots)
Samuel Taylors ~ Butterflies 
Sassy Studio Designs ~ Make your own embellishments 
Southern Girls ~ Flowers 


Photobucket
Post a Comment

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin