Friday, 2 September 2011

Pastel Colours - Alphabet Challenge blog

Morning all and welcome to another Friday.  This week over on 
our letter is 
"P" For Pastel colours. 
Here's my DT card for the challenge 

I received some new Cheery Lynn dies in the post the another day from 
Sweet Stamps I just love this XL dies and they make gorgeous easel cards. 
This is an older Tilda Stamp I decided to try and use my older stamps as they are just sitting in the draw and get a little left out and I can't bear to sell them!

I have gone for pastel pinks, greens, lemons and blues for my card
Copic colours 
RV34, 32, 11
YR31, 30
E29, 27, 25, 31
E000, 00, 30, 11, 21, R20

The flowers below are grouped together with an organza flower which came as a 1 meter length so go quite a few.  I picked up from a lovely little shop in Colchester called "Birds in the Barn" they as yet are not selling on the internet but if you get the chance go and visit as it was amazing shop and the staff were really friendly.  

The little d-ring I have attached the ribbon to is really for hanging pictures with and has a hole where the brad is for the nail but I have found a new way to use them and they come in different sizes.  Love finding new ways to use different things, us crafters have lots of imagination!! lol  I have punched out a tiny heart and used crackle paint and distress inks over the top them just added a small metal flower. 

This is the inside of easel card and love the way it turned out.  
Crafty Supplies and Links 
Stamps
Stempelglede - Grunge Collection
Dies 
Whimsy - Bottle top Die
Magnolia Doohickeys 
Design paper 
Tilda 12x12 paper stack 
Organza flower
Mulberry Flowers - Wild orchid and Mulberry crafts uk
Butterfly, Chipboard heart, Ribbon, Muslin and Jute from stash 
Picture D-ring from ebay.
Wow its amazing how much stash goes into making a card. 

Haven't entered any challenges for a while so 
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
All that Scraps - Stretch your imagination 
Copic Creations - Pretty in Pink 
Desert Island Crafts - Sentiment, Flowers, Buttons 
My Grafico - Always anything goes 
365 Cards - Unusual card shape 
Charisma Cardz - Anything goes 
Cute Card Thursday - Use at least 1 punch (small heart in the flowers)
Move along with the times - Handmade flowers 
Truly Scrumptious - Mostly Pink 
Party time Tuesday - Anything goes 
Dutch Magnolia Lovers - Ribbon's and Lace 
KB Cute Monday - Butterfly
Make it Monday - Anything goes 
The Shabby Tearoom - Birthstones (October - Rose)
Stamps R us - Anything goes 
Magnolia down under - Texture 
Just Magnolia - Anything goes 
Photobucket
Post a Comment

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin