Tuesday 21 September 2010

Butterfly, Flutterby

Here is the other card that I made over the weekend.  I just couldn't get it right and ended up starting all over again and so glad that I did..  I have enter this little work of craftiness into A Spoon full of Sugar Challenge 122 ~ Anything goes....
Crafty Bits and Bobs
DP ~ My minds Eye
Cardstock ~  from stash
Dies ~ Doohickeys Doily flowers from Magnolia and Leafs and Swirls
Flowers ~ (Roses from Mulberry Crafts on ebay) big flower I made using my Circut 
Sizzix swrirls die cut
Martha Stewart butterfly and Fond punches
Distressing Ink ~ Shabby Stutters 
Stamps ~ Magnolia Tilda Butterfly and Whimsy Stamps 

Copic Markers
Hat and Jeans ~ B39,37,45,34
Top ~ YR02, 00, G07,05,03,02
Wings ~ G00,000
Hair and shoes ~ E39,37,35,33
Skin ~ E11,21,51,00 R21

Spellbinder Nessie ~ Lacey Squares 
Prima E flowers
Daisy punches that I brought from Lakeland.
I wanted to try colours that I don't usually work with.  

Please Enjoy.... Have a great day 
Hugs 
Tamara 

2 comments:

Peggy-Sue said...

oh my.. nice card and I love the way you coloured the jeans.. I have to learn that ;) - I'm still trying out my Pro's :)

Anonymous said...

Hi - I am really glad to find this. great job!

Follow, Subscribe and Like