Tuesday, 15 November 2011

Non Traditional Christmas Colours

Hi all! welcome to Tuesday and other challenge over on Sweet Stamps and for this weeks theme its...
"Non Traditional Christmas Colours"
So pop on over and enter into the fun and you'll be in with a chance at winning a $20 spending spree over on the Sweet Stamps Store.  You don't have to use a Sweet Stamps Image to enter but if you do your name will be entered into the draw twice.
I made a Diamond or Springy card for my inspiration this week.  If you would like to give these types of cards a try here's the tutorial.
I went with pink as my colour and that wonderful Melinda Stamp and the Merry Christmas Sentiment The papers are First Edition - Spring Feast.  
The rolled flowers and Star are dies from Marianne Designs all available from the Sweet Stamps store. 

I have also used flowers, ribbon, distress inks and card stock all from stash and one of the pearly pens from Viva Decor - Ice White.

Thanks for looking today!
2 Sisters - Anything goes 
Craft your days away - Embellie bingo (Ribbon, Pearls Flowers)
Photobucket

Post a Comment

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin