Tuesday 15 November 2011

Non Traditional Christmas Colours

Hi all! welcome to Tuesday and other challenge over on Sweet Stamps and for this weeks theme its...
"Non Traditional Christmas Colours"
So pop on over and enter into the fun and you'll be in with a chance at winning a $20 spending spree over on the Sweet Stamps Store.  You don't have to use a Sweet Stamps Image to enter but if you do your name will be entered into the draw twice.
I made a Diamond or Springy card for my inspiration this week.  If you would like to give these types of cards a try here's the tutorial.
I went with pink as my colour and that wonderful Melinda Stamp and the Merry Christmas Sentiment The papers are First Edition - Spring Feast.  
The rolled flowers and Star are dies from Marianne Designs all available from the Sweet Stamps store. 

I have also used flowers, ribbon, distress inks and card stock all from stash and one of the pearly pens from Viva Decor - Ice White.

Thanks for looking today!
2 Sisters - Anything goes 
Craft your days away - Embellie bingo (Ribbon, Pearls Flowers)
Photobucket

14 comments:

shaz earl said...

Beautiful card

Thank you for joining in the fun at CYDA this time

hope you will join us again soon, good luck xx

Lisa Jane said...

oh wow what a fab design and soo pretty
Lisa x

~ Kendra ~ said...

Love your pink Christmas card! What a fun color to use!! And what a FUN design! Love all the details!

Candy C said...

Hi Tamara!!! Your Non Traditional Christmas Colors card is stunning! I really do love it! And using the pink tones and very feminine embellishments definitely makes it a perfect entry into our Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge "Women Only". The card is so lovely...thanks for the tutorial! And I also love all of the sweet die cut and flower embellishments! Thanks for sharing your work with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. <3 Candy

Jeannie from PolkaCabana.wordpress.com said...

Now how could I have missed MELINDA? Oh my goodness I love your card sooo much! Such spunk and such cuteness!! Fabulous job! I have to get Melinda for myself!

Joanie said...

Gorgeous card Tamara. Love the colours and that image is fab. Joan x

Claire said...

This is just stunning and love the colours. Hugs, Claire x

Dawnll said...

WOW!!
This is a beautiful design, and i love the PINK!!!
Great layers and use of the dies.
Sweet Stamps Challenge
Have a sweet week.

Bon Bob’s Delights said...

Besides loving the pink color, I love the Springy Card! That is quite a layout. I will have to check the link out! Awesome job with stamps and beautiful embellishments!!

Debbie said...

Geeze, I've been very busy the last few days and missed your last few posts. wow, another stunner for sure.

Debbie

Jacqueline L. Challiss Hill said...

Wonderful card! I've never seen a card shape like that before. So cool. Love the colors too!

Crafty Loops said...

What an amazing shaped card. I love non traditional coloured Xmas cards. The image is fabulous. Smashing card. Lee xx

dmbennett said...

As always, this is another stunning creation Tamara. I really like this card design, I may have to try it. I also like the pink colors you used, so non traditional. And all the little details you added.
Thanks again for the awesome watermark you made for me....

Jackie Randolph said...

Tamara, oh my goodness this card is gorgeous. The colors and image with this card shape is stunning!

Follow, Subscribe and Like