Thursday 24 November 2011

Chibi all the way!

Morning all, well I had one of those nights where you wake up every hour on the hour! so at 04.00am I decided I couldn't lay there any more and got up.  The only thing I can say is that its my last day at work today so get to have a lay in tomorrow.. 

You may have noticed but I got Chibi'd.  You might have seen these little characters around blog land and just had to get one done!  and I'm so pleased with how Kristy has made me look, she has really captured my personality.  Thank you Kristy you are one talented lady!!
If you would like to get yourself Chibi'd head on over to Kristy's blog and drop her a line. 


I have also had quite a few inquires about my new blog template.  I got it from another wonderful and talented lady Sharon she runs and owns Plumrose Lane (even the name is super cool).  You can download her backgrounds and sidebar headers and she charges a small fee for a personalised header from her Esty store.

 Plumrose Lane 
Thank you for everyone that has entered into my blog candy and a huge welcome to all my new followers.  You still have time to enter as it doesn't close until tomorrow.  I will also be adding a few more surprise crafting items and I will offer a smaller candy to another winner.  

Happy Thanks Giving to all my American friends! 
Photobucket

7 comments:

Irene said...

OOOOOOOOOOOH Boy will you have a hard last day at school after this horrible night!!!!
I LOVE the Chibi, tahnks so much for sharing with us. I will go there later today and get rid of my picture!!!!

Hang in there, hug Irene

franzesjoi said...

oooh you are right plumrose lane is cool :) its super cute!!! thank you for sharing your blessings! :)

craftysals creative corner said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you Tamara and I hope you enjoy your day, make are you get in an early night as well lol

Sharon said...

Love the chibi and love the new look blog. Stunning! Will pop around and visit her site. hugs Sharon x

Crafty Loops said...

Im loving the new look background Tamara and your wee Avatar is so sweet looking. Lee xx

cheryl said...

oh hun adore your new blog look its really beautiful,so suits you too hun,just brilliant hugs cherylxxxx

Mary J said...

Oh, I love your new look Tamara! And a very happy Thanks Giving to you honey!

Follow, Subscribe and Like