Saturday 1 October 2011

Lets Ink It Up - Challenge 16 - Think Pink

Good afternoon or if in Australia its Good Morning.. 
I'm so excited as its the start of a new month and the start of 
LETS INK IT UP  back after a much needed break..
We have a brand new team and I'm so happy to be working along side some truly talented ladies... 
Please go and visit their blogs, you will find the links in my sidebar.
So lets get on with the challenge and as its Breast Cancer Awareness Month our theme is 
THINK PINK!!

We have a fabulous sponsor this month 
Mad 4 Markers


So what you waiting for! head on over to Lets Ink it up!! and lets get Inky!!

Sorry I have so many photos to show you today.. 
I just had to make a scalloped circle easel card for this challenge, Pink and girly my favourites!!!

Used my favourite pinks R85, 83, 81
Browns - E29, 27, 25, 31
Skin - E11, 00, R20

I have used loads of goodies on this card its hard to show them all in the photo's but I will have a go and talking you through all of them.  On the photo above I have used some new flowers from Wild Orchid - hellebore flowers in white and pale pink, matched with pink cherry blossom, pink and white mini cherry blossom, pale pink roses and some gorgeous mini leaves.  All topped with stickles and twinkle dust.. 
More of those gorgeous flowers, seam binding and a organza flower that has been twinkled to with in an inch of death... 

and of course the the symbol of beast cancer the pink ribbon.  To edge the circle some gathered cotton lace.

The sentiment is a new one from Whimsy stamps and comes from their range of postage tickets and just thought it was a wonderful touch to the card.  Behind are a few MD butterflies and one of my grapevine hearts. 


This is the inside view with the flowers on the side and the swirls have be made using a stamp from Stempelglede using shades ink in satin rose . The papers are from a 12x12 stack from Tilda papers.  I used a cheery lynn die to create the easel card and pink raffia lace 

Thanks for looking today hope I have inspired you to get creative.
Crafts 4 eternity - Anything goes 
Inspire me Friday - Anything goes 
Raise the Bar - Hats 
Simon says stamp - Anything goes 
Dutch Dare Challenges - Bingo (Flowers, Die cuts Ribbon)
DYSU - Swirls 
Crafts and Me - flowers 
Flutterby Wednesday - Things with wings
Little red wagon - Postage
Magnolia Mania - Photo inspiration 
Whimsical Wednesday - anything goes 

Photobucket

40 comments:

marion said...

Wowww your project is soooo full of details, love it !!! Hugs, Marion

WencheP said...

Gorgeous card. Love all the details. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

Liz said...

Wow, its beautiful I Love it !!! Thanks for joining us this week at C4E.
Liz

GiGi said...

WOW! What a beautiful card!!! I love all the flowers and ribbons! Thanks for playing at WHimsical Wednesdays!

pinky said...

Its gorgeous. Thanks for sharing at C4E this week.
Pinky

Jacq said...

Hi Tamara,
WOW WOW WOW!!!! Truly Stunning creation!!! Love the adorable Tilda image, the dps, the colour scheme is scrumptious. Love the scalloped circle easel, the embellishments look simply fabulous. Coloured to perfection as always.
Hugs Jacqui xxx

Unknown said...

Absolutely stunning Tamara, thankyou so much for being part of LIIU. Hugs Suzanne x

Rosanne said...

What a gorgeous card! It's truly a work of art! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon's 100th challenge!

Patrice said...

love all the texture

Tammy (LaDiva) said...

Stunning Tamara!!!! So glad to have you part of the LIIU team xox

Cor* said...

Oh wow Tamara, this is stunning! Look at all those goodies....you are my kinda girl! love every INCH of this easle creations. Lotsa pink delicious goodies!

Danni said...

What a gorgeous creation!! Just beautiful! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Tracy Heaton said...

Just beautiful. So much to look at, stunning.
Tracy x

Cindy Beland said...

Oh my your card is ADORABLE!FANTASTIC job with it!Thank you so much for playing along with us at Whimsical Wednesday!!:)

Lorraine Mcneil said...

My favourite, too, Tamara. Pink!!! All boys at my place, even most of the animals, so pink is the top of my list, and what a FAB card this is, as always. LOVE IT.....
Hugs
Lorraine xxx

Lorraine Mcneil said...

My favourite, too, Tamara. Pink!!! All boys at my place, even most of the animals, so pink is the top of my list, and what a FAB card this is, as always. LOVE IT.....
Hugs
Lorraine xxx

Marion said...

A stunning card! All the lovely details! It's so pretty! Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Mania Challenge this week!
Hugs Marion

kbrandy4 said...

Gorgeous easel card and all the pretty embellishments!! Great to be working with you Tamara!

Hugs Hazel xx

Sylvia Blum said...

WOW... just WOW!!!
Tamara, this is stunning and so gorgeous!!!
{hugs} Sylvia

CraftinGranny said...

Can't take my eyes if this amazing creation. So many gorgeous details, layers, and embellies. Oh how I wish I could do this.... Been so busy with the new baby coming and kids coming to visit it's my first day back on the computer and I've missed so much. I'm spending the entire day in my craftroom tomorrow....lol "Hugs" Carol

shelly said...

holy smokes this is just gorgeous!! thanks so much for sharing this beauty with us at whimwednesdays :)

Scrappy Scatty said...

Lovely card
thank you for joining us this week at Raise The Bar
Love Jan
xx

Pattie G said...

WOW, what a wonderful creation! I love the image and how you used our theme at Dutch Dare Card Challenge.
Hugs
Pattie ♥

Unknown said...

Gosh all those details - must have taken ages

kitten (DYSU team)

CraftyJAR said...

Wow! This card is absolutely spectacular! I love every detail on it, so much work and effort was put into it.
Judy

Anonymous said...

such a beautiful card. Thank you so much for joining us for Link Up for Pink...
Celeste

GabyCreates.com said...

Gorgeous card Tamara!!
Thanks so much for linking up with us at LUFP! ~Gaby

Lezlye said...

Beautiful!

JustYolie said...

Absolutely STUNNING!!!
Thank you for joining Link Up for Pink....can't wait to see your next project...plenty of time to link up! :)
Yolie
www.JustYolie.com

About Us! said...

Oh so beautiful!!! So many details. You did a fabulous job!

Bettina L. said...

This is beautiful. Love the flower arrangement. You did a fab job. I spotted you on LIIU;) Bettina x

michele said...

Fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

Renee said...

I saw your card on the Touched By A Butterfly blog. WOW!! This is AMAZING!! You did a great job for a great cause..
Renee

~*Joni said...

Oooh Tamara, she's a sweetie indeed! Beautifully done, what a gorgeous easel card. I love all your fine details and embellishments. Thank you for joining in on our Hats Off challenge at Raise The Bar this week!
~*Joni RTB DT

Paddington fan said...

Just seen this on LUFP and I had to pop over and say it's gorgeous, love all the embellishments!! Love Jacky x

Jennifer said...

Absolutely stunning! So many details, but they don't overcrowd each other. Beautiful!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Tamera- this is absolutely gorgeous!!! I love all of the pink and all of the fantastic flowers. I am always in awe of your gorgeous cards!

CraftyMoly said...

Your card is absolutely lovely !

Crystal said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I love all the pretty embellishments and the shape. Great cause too. Saw your card on the Link Up for Pink Blog :)

Anita Bownds said...

wow super beautiful,totally love your card...

Follow, Subscribe and Like