Saturday, 1 October 2011

Lets Ink It Up - Challenge 16 - Think Pink

Good afternoon or if in Australia its Good Morning.. 
I'm so excited as its the start of a new month and the start of 
LETS INK IT UP  back after a much needed break..
We have a brand new team and I'm so happy to be working along side some truly talented ladies... 
Please go and visit their blogs, you will find the links in my sidebar.
So lets get on with the challenge and as its Breast Cancer Awareness Month our theme is 
THINK PINK!!

We have a fabulous sponsor this month 
Mad 4 Markers


So what you waiting for! head on over to Lets Ink it up!! and lets get Inky!!

Sorry I have so many photos to show you today.. 
I just had to make a scalloped circle easel card for this challenge, Pink and girly my favourites!!!

Used my favourite pinks R85, 83, 81
Browns - E29, 27, 25, 31
Skin - E11, 00, R20

I have used loads of goodies on this card its hard to show them all in the photo's but I will have a go and talking you through all of them.  On the photo above I have used some new flowers from Wild Orchid - hellebore flowers in white and pale pink, matched with pink cherry blossom, pink and white mini cherry blossom, pale pink roses and some gorgeous mini leaves.  All topped with stickles and twinkle dust.. 
More of those gorgeous flowers, seam binding and a organza flower that has been twinkled to with in an inch of death... 

and of course the the symbol of beast cancer the pink ribbon.  To edge the circle some gathered cotton lace.

The sentiment is a new one from Whimsy stamps and comes from their range of postage tickets and just thought it was a wonderful touch to the card.  Behind are a few MD butterflies and one of my grapevine hearts. 


This is the inside view with the flowers on the side and the swirls have be made using a stamp from Stempelglede using shades ink in satin rose . The papers are from a 12x12 stack from Tilda papers.  I used a cheery lynn die to create the easel card and pink raffia lace 

Thanks for looking today hope I have inspired you to get creative.
Crafts 4 eternity - Anything goes 
Inspire me Friday - Anything goes 
Raise the Bar - Hats 
Simon says stamp - Anything goes 
Dutch Dare Challenges - Bingo (Flowers, Die cuts Ribbon)
DYSU - Swirls 
Crafts and Me - flowers 
Flutterby Wednesday - Things with wings
Little red wagon - Postage
Magnolia Mania - Photo inspiration 
Whimsical Wednesday - anything goes 

Photobucket

Post a Comment

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin