Saturday 1 October 2011

Rodger in Wellies - Ellephantastic October Challenge

Hello all, welcome to the 1st of  October and that means its a new challenge over on Ellephantastic and this month the theme is a Recipe
3 Embellishments, 2 colours (Purple and Green or shades of) and 1 image. 

 

This is a new image from Ellephantastic and is called
"Rodger in Wellies" I just love Rodger bear and the different things he must get up to, He's been in a hot air balloon, been a pilot, dresses up for halloween and fallen in love with Rosie    Check out the rest of Elle's digital images, There is something for everyone!!

I have used papers from MME, scrim, wooden stars that I have glittered, brown card stock, Whimsy stamp postage sentiments, string and buttons..


Sorry its a really short post today, I'll post a bit more later

Photobucket

2 comments:

Doreen said...

What a gorgeous card Tamara,love the image and all your embellies,fabulous.xxx

Helen Laurence said...

I am just in love with this card. I think its because of the greens. Roger looks fab. You always colour him perfectly. I will have to get some copics!!
Hugs x

Follow, Subscribe and Like