Friday 30 September 2011

A Merry Little Christmas - R for Recipe Alphabet Challenge

Well hello Friday, I've been waiting for this day all week..lol. Really looking forward to the weekend.  As its Friday that means its a new challenge and letter over on Alphabet challenge blog.  This fortnight the letter is 
R for Recipe : 
3 flowers,  2 patterned papers and 1 image
I decided to make a normal card for a change just a 6 x 6.. 
I just love this paper from My Minds Eye - Merry days of Christmas all the designs are so lush.   The only thing I don't like about double sided paper is I hate having to cover one side up! 

This darling Magnolia stamp came from the Craft Den and is from the "Merry little Christmas" and is called "Tilda in Christmas Coat" I have coloured her in copics, the green looks very bright in the photo but isn't as bright in real life, although I do think it brings out the green in the Christmas Trees on the design paper.


Copics 
R39, 37, 35, 32
E59, 57, 53, 50
YG25, 

This mulberry flowers are from Mulberry Crafts UK and Wild Orchid. I love the holly and berrys which I have added a small amount of glitter to! The flowers myselfs have been given a light dusting of twinkle dust and stickles.  The die cut branch is a new addition from MD and has been distressed and glittered too!

I got out my sewing machine for this card for around the edges.  The grunge look around the stamped image was done using Stampelgede stamps and versa colour ink. 


The inside view of the card, I like to decorate the insides to give the card more character
Crafty Supplies 
Stamps - Magnolia, LOTV,Stempelgledeand Whimsy ticket stamps.
Design Paper - MME merry days of Christmas 
  Seam binding, ribbon and metal swirls from stash. 

Thanks for visiting today, I would also like to welcome my newest followers. 
Challenges I would like to enter:


Photobucket

7 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

This is so pretty - gorgeous colours
Lisa x

Mary J said...

Oh wow, really gorgeous Tamara! The inside is so fab too!

Lesley said...

Beautiful card Tamara! Tilda looks lovely in her Christmas outfit! xx

marion said...

Such a beautifull card ! Love it ! Hugs, Marion

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

A beautiful card as always Tamara - Love it! The inside looks fab too, Hugs, Teresa xx

Lori Turner said...

OMGOSH Tamara! Your card is gorgeous! Your coloring is amazing and all those lush colors are awesome :) Thanks for entering your card at 4 Crafty Chicks this week!

Sonia said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!

Follow, Subscribe and Like