Tuesday, 4 October 2011

Die Cuts / Punches or both - Anything Goes Challenge Blog

Hi all, well we have some exciting news over on Anything Goes Challenge blog.  We have a brand new look, new badges and a new designer joining us full time - Trace Metcalfe who is very talented crafter so looking forward to see her wonderful creations..

I'm so happy with the way this card turned out! it all seemed to come together beautifully.  Once I start Christmas cards I so enjoy making them, you seem to be able to get so many wonderful embellies. 
 
I started with the card base making a tent card using the XL cheery lynn circle stackers and then made a scalloped framed to hide the rough edges.  

The stamps are of course Magnolia all from Craft Den and coloured with Copics.  I so love these colours together! 
Colours are: 
Tilda 
R39, 37, 35, 32
YR24, 23, 21
E29, 27, 25, 31
E11, 21, 00, 000, R20
Sack
E44, 43, 42, 41, 40
G24, 21, R37, 35, YR24, 23, 21


The metal embellishments are ones I've had for ages in my stash.  The father Christmas embellie is actually an eyelet.  

I just adore this grapevine hearts they add so much interest to my projects and they go so well with the mulberry flowers that have been stickled and twinkle dusted.  Teamed up with holly leaves in the background.

This is a new die cut from MD and looks so good glittered.  The snow white leaf in embellies in the background are just heavenly but alas I can't remember where they came from, (sorry the mind is going) lol Hiding behind is a snowflake charm and the sentiment is LOTV.

As you can see from this photo I have 3D the image to add a bit more dimension to the project then used a few Magnolia Doohickey dies topped with yet more stickles and glitter dust (Its Christmas after all)

and last but not least my rusted liberty bell which I have attached to a real, yes real stick of cinnamon which are sitting on a bed of jute netting.   
Many of the items have been purchased from the Craft Den Studio online store. 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges 
Craft your Passion - Anything goes 
Crafty Card makers - Anything goes 
The Cutie Pie - Bingo (Glitter, 2 patterned papers, flowers)
Make it Monday - Anything goes 
Christmas inspiration - Birds or Flowers 
Sparkles Forum - Something that sparkles 
The Ribbon Girl - Christmas and must use ribbon 



Photobucket
Post a Comment

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin