Saturday, 26 November 2011

Borders and Flowers - Secret Crafter Challenge

Good morning all, well its a special day for me today as its my birthday.  I got some lovely presents from my DH and daughter including lots of crafting goodies and jewellery what a lucky girl I am!
Its also time for a new challenge and theme over on Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge and the theme for this week has been chosen by the lovely and talented Janet and she picked..
"Borders and Flowers" (one of my favourite challenge themes)  

I couldn't wait to ink up this gorgeous new image from LOTV and boy is it a dream to colour! I also love the little "Winter Wishes" sentiment that you get with the stamp.  That gorgeous crushed ribbon is from a wonderful shop The Ribbon Reel and have very reasonable prices. 


I also decorated the inside on both sides, numpty me only photographed the one side!

We are sponsor this week by The Stamping Boutique

 

Crafty Supplies 
Stamps - LOTV 
Molly Blooms sentiment (inside) - Sir Stampalot
Dies - Cheery Lynn XL circle stackers - Sweet Stamps
Scalloped circles - Go Kreate
Marianne Designs - Flowers die
Crush ribbon & jute string - The Ribbon Reel
 Lace and flowers - WOC
Lemon raffia lace - Bunny Zoes
Design papers - MME - Craft Den
Cream card stock - Every crafts a Pound
Buttons from Stash.  

Challenges I would like to enter 
Lilly of the Valley - Anything goes 
Photobucket
Post a Comment

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin