Tuesday 29 May 2012

Anniversaries

Hi again, I'm back again and this time its with my project for Anything Goes Challenge Blog and this fortnight our challenge is "Anniversaries" to mark a famous anniversary this weekend.  So here's my card
I know I keep saying it but I'm in love with the new magnolia stamps and can't get enough of them..lol This one is from the Princess and Princes collection and is just heavenly to colour.  I have teamed her up with some new papers from Authentique - Genuine. 
Copic Colours 
B97, 95, 93
YR26, 24, 21
E47, 44, 41
E30, 21, 000, 0000, R20
I used my Circut to cut out the stars that I then coated with crackle paint and them distressed them with black soot. 
 Craft Items
Magnolia Stamps, Lilly of the valley sentiment, Graphic 45 alphabet stamps, Authentique papers, Cheery Lynn Dies, Magnolia Doohickeys, 
Pop by the Craft Den for lots more crafting goodies..
Photobucket

14 comments:

Catherine said...

This is fab and the image is just so sweet....

Christine L said...

Hi Tamara.....

Gorgeous card .... love your colours and embellies.... those stars are particularly fab!!

I'm back from hols now and trying to catch up... hope you're feeling better now..

Hugs
Christine x

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous ... love the perfectly coloured image and fab design.xxx

Steph said...

Fabulous card, Tamara!! I love that image and your distressed stars are amazing! x

marion said...

Lovely as always Tamara. Hugs, Marion

emma mitchell said...

Oh wow , love this fab image and your amazing detail and embellishments on this gorgeous card. Hugs Emma xx

Kelly Lloyd said...

This is fab, love all the details on this card.

Hugs Kelly

Gaynor Greaves said...

Gorgeous as always, love the stars, fab card, Gaynor xx

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love this cute image and your card is just beautiful!

Inkypinkycraft said...

A super image!! How cute,love the card and your attention to detail is stunning as always!! Hugs trace x

Lisa Jane said...

oh i ove that image too.. so cute .. and as always your card is a stunner
Lisa x

Annette said...

Stunning! This is absolutely gorgeous! Your colouring is to die for :) Love all the details and especially the fab star!
Hugs Annette

Louise said...

Magical card Tamara and love the wording
Hugs louise xx

Mary J said...

That is such a great card, Tamara - love how you used the letting and your colouring amazing!

Follow, Subscribe and Like