Tuesday, 29 May 2012

Anniversaries

Hi again, I'm back again and this time its with my project for Anything Goes Challenge Blog and this fortnight our challenge is "Anniversaries" to mark a famous anniversary this weekend.  So here's my card
I know I keep saying it but I'm in love with the new magnolia stamps and can't get enough of them..lol This one is from the Princess and Princes collection and is just heavenly to colour.  I have teamed her up with some new papers from Authentique - Genuine. 
Copic Colours 
B97, 95, 93
YR26, 24, 21
E47, 44, 41
E30, 21, 000, 0000, R20
I used my Circut to cut out the stars that I then coated with crackle paint and them distressed them with black soot. 
 Craft Items
Magnolia Stamps, Lilly of the valley sentiment, Graphic 45 alphabet stamps, Authentique papers, Cheery Lynn Dies, Magnolia Doohickeys, 
Pop by the Craft Den for lots more crafting goodies..
Photobucket
Post a Comment

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin