Saturday, 14 January 2012

Anything Goes - Lets Ink it Up Challenge

Afternoon folks, hope you are having a nice and relaxing Saturday.  Mine so far hasn't been bad spent the morning catching up on my DT work.  Had a big tidy up in my make shift craft room so I am at lest back to some sort of normality. 
Its our first challenge of the New year over on Lets Ink It Up and our theme for this month is 
"Anything Goes" 
I used another new stamp from Lilly of the Valley that I got before Christmas.  I love this cute little girl and reminds me of Summer.  I have teamed her up with some Basic Grey Papers, Wild Orchid flowers, some gorgeous crochet flowers for my Mum (Thanks Mum), Scrim and crushed satin lace from the Ribbon Real.  

The sentiment also comes with the stamp I really like the font that has been used for the wording it just goes so nice with the stamp.  

Copic Colours
E44, 43, 41, 40 - R85, 83, 81 - E0000, 000, 00, R20 - E29, 27, 25, 31 

We are sponsor this month by 


and the prize is a Scor-Buddy and Mat. How cool is that... 



Photobucket
Post a Comment

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin