Saturday 14 January 2012

Anything Goes With Blue - SCSC Challenge

Hi all thank goodness its the weekend been so looking forward to this all week (giggle).  I got my shopping and housework done yesterday so I can spend the whole day crafting.  Not much has got done in the new craft room this week as DH is working away hopefully we will get a bit more done next weekend.  

Over on Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge our theme for this week is 
"Anything Goes With Blue" 
For my sample I used one of the Mouse Stamps from Lilly of the Valley and I'm ashamed to say that I have had this stamp for a while and only just inked it up..(hangs head in shame) I'm so glad I did as I think this stamp is going to get a lot of use!  
I just adore this colour scheme and it goes so well with the stamp..  You can't see in the photo but I have added touches of glitter to the mice and the hearts around the choc box.

Copic Colours
B95, 93, 91
E44, 43, 41, 40
E27, 25, 22
R20, 00, 01

We are sponsored this week by the Digi Doodle Shop and the lucky winner will receive $10 voucher to spend in the shop.


I would like to enter into the following challenges 
Lilli's little Fairies - My Favourite 
Photobucket

15 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

just gorgeous and perfectly presented
Hugs Kate xx

Irene said...

Indeed shame on you lol!! It's gorgeous Tamara so you are forgiven!!

Hug, Irene

Babette said...

You're card is really gorgeous and indeed you should use this stamp more often because it is a great one.
Hugs,
Babette

catherine said...

The card is fantastic and the image is adorable. Have a nice weekend
x catherine

Louise said...

Gorgeous card Tamara love the colours you chose.
Hugs louise xx

cheryl said...

oh gosh this is beautiful hun the image and your wonderful detail amazing hugs Cherylxx

Debbie said...

This is gorgeous!!!

Hugs
Debbie

Fleur said...

STUNNING Love this sweet image ~ coloured perfectly
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Claire said...

Love your card hun and the pastel colour tones and sweet mice image are adorable. Have a great weekend. Hugs, Claire x

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

awwwwww super sweet :)

Hugs Jane x

Lisa Jane said...

oh i love these images and the blue theme works really well and is so pretty
Lisa x

Curly said...

Gorgeous card tamara, I love the image and the papers
Have a lovely weekend,
Hugs Bridget :0) x

Sonia said...

This is lovely Tamara, these mice are so cute.Have a lovely weekend.
Hugs Sonia xx

marion said...

Wow Tamara, what a stunning card, love the image you've used and everything is so delicately put together, amazing card !!! Hugs, Marion

CraftyC said...

A beautiful card Tamara, love all the blues you have used. Thanks for taking part in this weeks Lili's Little Fairies Challenge!
Clairexx

Follow, Subscribe and Like