Good evening, sorry I haven't been around for a few days but I have came down with this nasty, horrid flu bug that has had me in bed I have just managed to get up today and have a bite to eat. I also wanted to share with you a card that I made at the weekend and with one thing and another haven't been able to post it.
Another thing happened yesterday, the sink in the bathroom was blocked and wouldn't drain. To cut a long story short.. the pipe outside was metal and had frozen the water inside. Andrew replaced the pipe and we thought that was that until my daughter went for a shower.... it was raining inside the house pouring out of the celling rose in the kitchen. Then Andrew was connecting the new pipe outside he had loosened the drain pipe under the shower. We have had to cut a hole in the bathroom floor to fix it but thank goodness its fixed now.. What a handy hubby I have....
Anyway I always seem to babel.. On to my card
I haven't made many Edwin cards for a while, he was looking very lonely in the draw . He turned out quite well.
I used Basic Grey papers for a change and got my sewing machine out for the edges. Lilly of the Valley sentiment stamp, Magnolia stamps, MD flower die, brad and spacers. I used shrink plastic to make the little pears and stampin up buttons.
The sentiment stamp on the base is from Whimsy stamps and the lace is from
crafty feelings Jayne has a sale on at the moment with up to 40% off.
Skin & Hair
E11, 21, 00. R20
E37, 35, 33
Jumper & Socks
YG95, 93, 91
E79, 74, 71, 70
YG95 and Blender YR32 with blender Y28
And at long last my birthday present arrived, my own personalized stamp from Whimsy stamps. Isn't it gorgeous just love it soooo much.. I have decorated the back of the easel card for my stamp..
Thanks for stopping by, if you have chance please stop my Ellephantastic challenge blog the next challenge starts on Saturday but you still have a bit of time to enter before this challenge finishes.
Entering this card into the following challenges ~
- Craft your passion ~ Challenge 35 ~ Anything goes
- Wild Orchid~ challenge 11, Old fashion Christmas
- A spoon full of sugar ~ Challenge #133, Christmas Card
- Creative card crew ~ Anything goes
- Tuesday Taggers ~ Deck the Halls
- ABC Christmas ~ Y is for Yuletide
- Simon says stamp and show ~ Christmas
- Stampavie and More ~ #120 Christmas
- Cute card Thursday ~ #142 Floral frenzy
- S2G ~ Glitter and Bling
- Card making Mama's ~ Anything Goes
- Paper Cutz ~ 2 design papers and anything goes
- Stamp something ~ Christmas combo
- Basic Grey ~ A Recipe
- Challenge up your life ~ Christmas + Guess designer call
- Cupcake inspirations ~ #88
- Easy Craft Projects ~ Challenge 27, Christmas
- Artistic Stamper ~ Its Christmas time
- Tuesday throw ~ down, Clean and Simple
- Craft your days away ~ Texture
- Lets Craft ~ Its Christmas
- Penny's P ~ Christmas
- Whoopsi Daisy ~ Ribbon and Bows