Wow I'm on a roll two cards in two days... The weather today has been quite warm compared to the temperatures we've had in the last few weeks. Thank you for all your get well wishes and thankfully I'm feeling a lot better managed to get a full nights sleep last night and it was heaven..
On to my card, I have used one of the LOTV stamps that I won over on their blog. It was the first time using it, so glad that I chose it as it inked and coloured beautifully..
I decided to have a change of colour and went for purples and lots of glitter. Buttons, shrink plastic, lace and flowers. Magnolia Doohickey's, Marianne Design flower die, for the center a gem brad and flower spacer.
Hair & Skin
E55, 53, 51 E11, 21, 00. R11
Dress, Present & Shoes
RV95, 93, 91. RV00, 000
C0 and Glitter
I heat embossed the sentiment with sparkle embossing powder and a Martha Stewart brand punch, Sliver and pearl hat pins.
- I would like to enter this card into the following challenges
- Lilly of the Valley ~ A sketch by Dena
- Paper Cutz #70 use a stamped image, die cut or circut
- Ali Factory ~ Hoilday/Christmas
- Catch the Bug ~Anything goes
- Fresh Brewed ~ Sparkle and Shine
- One Stitch at a time ~ Old stash/new stash
- Stamp with the Dragon ~Make it sparkle
- Stampin Royalty ~ Christmas
- The stampsmith Challenge ~Holiday creations
- Sugar sweet paper treats ~ Anything goes
- Top tip Tuesday ~ Ribbon