Friday, 10 December 2010

My little Fairy

Wow I'm on a roll two cards in two days... The weather today has been quite warm compared to the temperatures we've had in the last few weeks. Thank you for all your get well wishes and thankfully I'm feeling a lot better managed to get a full nights sleep last night and it was heaven..
On to my card, I have used one of the LOTV stamps that I won over on their blog.  It was the first time using it, so glad that I chose it as it inked and coloured beautifully.. 

I decided to have a change of colour and went for purples and lots of glitter. Buttons, shrink plastic, lace and flowers.  Magnolia Doohickey's, Marianne Design flower die, for the center a gem brad and flower spacer.  
Copic Colours 
Hair & Skin
E55, 53, 51 E11, 21, 00. R11
Dress, Present & Shoes
RV95, 93, 91. RV00, 000
Wings 
C0 and Glitter
I heat embossed the sentiment with sparkle embossing powder and a Martha Stewart brand punch, Sliver and pearl hat pins.



Photobucket
Post a Comment

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin