Sunday, 12 December 2010

Cutie Sunday Challenge ~ Anything goes, but no Christmas

od morning bloggers, its Sunday again and another day closer to the big day. Its also time for a new challenge over on Cutie Sunday.  But before we get onto that I just wanted to mention all the GORGEOUS cards and projects that you entering into last weeks challenge, Wow there's is a lot of talented lady's out there!.  
Right onto this weeks challenge......  "Anything goes but no Christmas" We want you to create a card or project that isn't to do with Christmas.  This could be a Birthday, New baby, Congratulations etc etc You decide.. 
Here's my inspiration
 Crafting Goodies 
  • Design Paper ~ Nitwit Collections, Cottage Charm
  • Brown Mirror board (I think I got it from Create and Craft)
  • Magnolia, Whimsy, LOTV stamps
  • Mairanne Design Dies and Magnolia Doohickeys
  • Woodware Circle punch and Martha Stewart branch punch.  
  • Flowers from Mulberry Crafts Uk
  • Hat pins, ribbon and pearls from stash
  • Shrink Plastic 


 Copic Colours 
  • Hair & Skin
  • E55, 53, 51, 50
  • E21, 11, 00. R20
  • Apron & Head Scarf
  • R29, 27, 24
  • Dress & Spoon
  • R29, E39, 35, 33
  • Socks & Shoes
  • E53, 51
  • E35, 33, 31

 ~xox~
I Love these colours together always look so good.. I forgot to mention the tiny stamens that  I put into the flower design. I got mine from Cuddly Bubbly.. 
 ~xox~
Lots and lots of Walnut Stain distressing ink
 ~xox~
and my little shrink plastic cupcake..
Thanks for looking, can't wait to visit your blogs to drool over your creations..
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges 



Photobucket
Post a Comment

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin