od morning bloggers, its Sunday again and another day closer to the big day. Its also time for a new challenge over on Cutie Sunday. But before we get onto that I just wanted to mention all the GORGEOUS cards and projects that you entering into last weeks challenge, Wow there's is a lot of talented lady's out there!.
Right onto this weeks challenge...... "Anything goes but no Christmas" We want you to create a card or project that isn't to do with Christmas. This could be a Birthday, New baby, Congratulations etc etc You decide..
Here's my inspiration
- Design Paper ~ Nitwit Collections, Cottage Charm
- Brown Mirror board (I think I got it from Create and Craft)
- Magnolia, Whimsy, LOTV stamps
- Mairanne Design Dies and Magnolia Doohickeys
- Woodware Circle punch and Martha Stewart branch punch.
- Flowers from Mulberry Crafts Uk
- Hat pins, ribbon and pearls from stash
- Shrink Plastic
- Hair & Skin
- E55, 53, 51, 50
- E21, 11, 00. R20
- Apron & Head Scarf
- R29, 27, 24
- Dress & Spoon
- R29, E39, 35, 33
- Socks & Shoes
- E53, 51
- E35, 33, 31
I Love these colours together always look so good.. I forgot to mention the tiny stamens that I put into the flower design. I got mine from Cuddly Bubbly..
Lots and lots of Walnut Stain distressing ink
and my little shrink plastic cupcake..
Thanks for looking, can't wait to visit your blogs to drool over your creations..
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges
- Oldie but a Goodie ~ Christmas Birthday
- The ABC Challenge ~ Jewels and Gems
- Ladybug Crafts Ink ~ Pearls
- Mad for Markers ~ Anything goes