Sunday, 19 December 2010

Cutie Sunday Challenge ~ Christmas

Morning and welcome to another Cutie Sunday Challenge, thank you to everyone that joined into last weeks challenge, as always your creations were amazing.
This week the challenge is "Christmas" this gives you a chance to make any of those last minute  cards or projects.  Anyway lets crack on..

My card for this weeks challenge.. As always I used my gorgeous Magnolia stamps.  Love this image which is from last years collection.  I also have some My mines eye paper left over and decided to use this to.  Its such a beautiful pad that is all glittery in lovely shades..

I used quite a few dies on this card, Nessie's, M D's and Sizzix's.  Also woodware circle punch.  Shrink plastic was used to create the tree decorations punched out with a smaller circle punch.

 Copic Colours 
Skin & Hair
E21, 00.  E55, 53, 51, 50
Clothes and Decorations
R85, 83, 81
Basket
E37, 35, 33
Also used a glitter gel pen just to add a touch of Christmas.
Ribbon , swirly clip, charm, buttons and pink pom-poms were from stash.  I threaded the buttons with pink elastic cord.

 Whimsy stamp sentiment for the greeting and an EK Success border punch.  
 A pocket was made to hold the magnolia doohickey tag for a sentiment to be written on. Then edged with distressing inks.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

 Hope this has given you a bit of last minute inspiration.  I'd like to take this opportunity to WISH ALL MY FOLLOWERS AND VISITORS TO MY BLOG A 
VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR...
Photobucket
Post a Comment

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin