Sunday 19 December 2010

Oh Christmas Tree.......

Good evening everyone, this will be my second post for the day, gosh, I'm on a roll...
I can't believe that Christmas is almost here and sad to say that we have gone through a tin of Roses already (only the toffee's left).... 
Here's my card, I'm not to sure about this card it didn't turn out the way I imagine.  See what you think?

Sorry about the naff photo taking didn't seem to come out right no matter how many photo's I took this was the best one.
I used plain old white card stock that I embossed and glittered.  I stamped the Christmas tree onto the background and added yet more glitter and a few half pearls. 
The sentiment is from LOTV which I have embossed with crystal powder.  You can't see it very well in the pic but it is really shiny and sparkley.


I have done the same with the flower that's  a die cut from M Designs then added the branches from a Martha Stewart punch.
{xox}
I kept the inside quite plain and simple.  I created an insert using sliver pearly paper.
I will come back with the copic colours I used tomorrow.  
Enjoy the rest of your evening.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Photobucket

6 comments:

Joey said...

Hiya
ooooh this is gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous, love the flower too, a brillcard thanks for sharing with us at pollycraft, wishing you a lovely christmas
Joey xx

Fleur said...

Gorgeous card Tamara, it really is stunning. I know what you mean about the toffees being left lol
Hugz Fleur xXx

sue said...

well i think its beautiful and so christmasy love it, i am actually eating quality street as i write lol x sue x

Heidi said...

Oh this is gorgeous Tamara!
Beautiful card:)
Merry Christmas!
Hugs, Heidi:)

Chrissy D said...

Tamara, I wish you a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! Hope you are feeling better!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Welcome to the Belli Team. I'm new too. Your card is gorgeous. It's no wonder you are on our team.

Follow, Subscribe and Like