Sunday 26 December 2010

Cutie Sunday Challenge ~ Happy New Year

A very good morning I almost forgot to post this this morning. Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and got loads of crafting goodies.. Its the new challenge over on Cutie Sunday and the callenge is "Celebrate the New Year".  
Here's my entry.
 I decided to make a gate fold card this week for a change and quite happy with the result..


I also have some exciting news to share with you all I have been asked to work on the following Design Teams
These both start in January and looking forward to working with the teams. If you have some  spare time please go and take a look...
Have a GOOD BOXING DAY my daughter and I are going to spend the day crafting.

Hugs
Tamara 

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Gorgeous!
Tilda is adorable:) And I love the colours and design.
Enjoy the christmas days Tamara.
Hugs, Heidi:)

Lisa Jane said...

what a beautiful card - i love the gatefold design and the image is so beautifully coloured
Lisa ;)

Maria Matter said...

Hi Tamara!
this is beautiful, such a great design! your coloring is absolutely gorgeous!!!
Looking forward to designing with you @ Belli!
hugs & blessings!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Fabulous project- I love all of the wonderful details! Looking forward to working with you at the Belli challenge.

Follow, Subscribe and Like