Monday 27 December 2010

Jack Frost nipping at your toe's...

Good evening, just a quick post to show some pictures that we took the other day in the garden of the frost on the trees.  
This is the view from our lounge window. 

I just love the Willow Tree and it just looked beautiful with all the frost.

and that's my little piece of heaven, where I do all my crafting.. Don't look at the temp fencing that's to keep the dogs our of the allotment otherwise they dig up all the vegie's. :D We  are forecast more snow this evening and tomorrow (that's if they get it right).  



Photobucket

3 comments:

sue said...

It looks beautiful hope you had a great christmas x sue x

Lisa Jane said...

beautiful pics
Lisa ;)

Heidi said...

Beautiful photos!
Love the Willow Tree, gorgeous:)
I guess we have a lot of Mr. winther now...
Have a lovely day Tamara.
Hugs, Heidi:)

Follow, Subscribe and Like