Tuesday, 6 March 2012

You are a Winner

Morning all, chilli start to the day today here in my part of the world.  Wrap up warm if you are venturing outside.  
Well as its Tuesday, over on Anything Goes Challenge Blog we are starting a new challenge and this fortnight the theme is 
"Boyz to Men" any project that is designed for our men.. 

I always find it hard to make cards for men and what better way than with Edwin!
I used the football pitch background stamp, made a frame then 3D'd Edwin playing ball and no flowers in sight! ;0) 




Craft Supplies 
Magnolia Stamps
See-dees letter stamps 
Cheery Lynn Square XL stackers 
Design Paper - My Minds Eye Lime twist 
Distress Inks - Weathered Wood
Copics 
Crafting goodies available from the Craft Den 

Challenges I would like to enter
Craft your Passion - Anything goes 
Make it Monday - Anything goes 
Just Magnolia - Anything goes 
Photobucket
Post a Comment

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin