Friday 31 December 2010

With Love Box

Good evening everyone, well I have been a busy bee today.  Done all my washing and cleaning this morning, so had the afternoon free to spend with my daughter we both decided that a spot of online shopping and crafty crafting was in order to cheer her up as one of her gold fish died.... We had a little ceremony for it just before it got flushed.... :c 

I want to show you a project that I made for The Cutting Cafe here is a little about them,  

The Cutting Cafe is your one stop for affordable printable stamps and cutting files...two great things about the printable stamps and cutting files are that there is NO more waiting on the mailman...You receive your order through email within 24 hours after paying...(most of the time within a few hours; sometimes within minutes)..the second great thing about the printable stamps are that you don't have to worry about finding a place in your scrap area to store them because they come to you through email..so you can just keep the files in a folder in your computer..


Regina has some amazing digi's, templates and sentiments that you can either use with your cutting machine or cut them by hand.  
So please go and take a look, I know you are going to be spoiled for choice, I know I was..

I used the Heart Conversational Box, Fun with Valentines day and All about Valentines circle sentiment also glitter, ribbon, card stock, buttons and red raffia. Please click on the above links to be taken to The Cutting Cafe website. 


Hope that you like it, a bit out of my comfort zone making something different, but I so enjoyed the challenge.  I have a few more projects that I'm working on at the moment using more templates from The Cutting Cafe.  I'll post them once finished.
Take Care, Best Wishes for the New Year..



Photobucket

11 comments:

Fleur said...

Tamara, this is fab, I love the kraft paper and the glitter heart is gorgoeus ~ Happy new year
Hugz Fleur xXx

Heidi said...

Oh I'm sorry for the goldfish. Hope your daughter is feeling better.
A gorgeous With Love Box you have made:) Beautiful design.
Thank you for your sweet comments Tamara and for your inspiration.
I'm looking forward to follow you in 2011:)
Happy New Year!
Hugs, Heidi:)

Christina said...

This is truly amazing Tamara!! I want to wish you a Happy Newyear!
Hugs Kristel

Lisa Jane said...

Its gorgeous - i love that little circular sentiment and the red sparkle
Lisa ;)

bumblebee creations said...

I love your project! It is gourgeous!

Lou said...

Hi! Tamara this is just totally gorgeous,love it soooo much.
Thanks for your wishes,hope you have a truly lovely New Year.
hugs Lou.xx

Regina Easter said...

this is the most gorgeous set girlie...i so adore this...i am a kraft nut...perfect i tell ya...hugs

N2ScrapN4Fun said...

I love, love, love this!!! It's gorgeous!

Unknown said...

so adorable.

Jeri said...

How cute is this!!! I love your little heart trees. It never ceases to amaze me all the different items that can come out of a Cutting Cafe stamp set. You did a fantastic job on this.

Anonymous said...

This is sooooooo beautiful! I just adore the color scheme here! Great job on this!

Follow, Subscribe and Like