Saturday, 1 January 2011

Ellephantastic Challenge

Welcome to the New Year everyone, hope you all haven't got sore heads this morning? I was very good and didn't have to much to drink so I'm up and raring to go....
I'm a bit excited this morning as this is my first design post for Ellephantastic Challenge blog.  
Ellephantastic will now be run on a monthly basis but still on a Saturday. Each month there will be at least 4 sponsors & therefore 4 winners!!

January's challenge is 

'New Beginnings'
We would like to see things that are new i.e,  home, new school, new baby, getting married or anything else you can think of.
this challenge will run until 4th February 12:00pm (midday) UK time
remember it is ONE entry each please.  So pop over to Ellephantastic and join in the fun....
Here's my card for the month..
One of this months sponsors is Robyn Fetish digital stamps, I chose to use Baby Lucy she's just so cute.. 
I used design papers from Nitwit Collections this little bundle is called Tickle pink too! Button's, ribbon, charms and half pearls from stash.
Digital Stamp from Robyn Fetish  Magnolia Doohickeys, label and doily edge. Circle sentiment from LOTV.

Copic Colours 
Lucy's Clothes
R85, 83,81
Skin
E21, 00, R20
Not sure about the colours of the flower (sorry)




Enjoy the first day of the year relax and do some crafting.  Hope you join in the challenge....

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Photobucket
Post a Comment

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin