Welcome to the New Year everyone, hope you all haven't got sore heads this morning? I was very good and didn't have to much to drink so I'm up and raring to go....
I'm a bit excited this morning as this is my first design post for Ellephantastic Challenge blog.
Ellephantastic will now be run on a monthly basis but still on a Saturday. Each month there will be at least 4 sponsors & therefore 4 winners!!
January's challenge is
We would like to see things that are new i.e, home, new school, new baby, getting married or anything else you can think of.
this challenge will run until 4th February 12:00pm (midday) UK time
remember it is ONE entry each please. So pop over to Ellephantastic and join in the fun....
Here's my card for the month..
One of this months sponsors is Robyn Fetish digital stamps, I chose to use Baby Lucy she's just so cute..
I used design papers from Nitwit Collections this little bundle is called Tickle pink too! Button's, ribbon, charms and half pearls from stash.
Digital Stamp from Robyn Fetish Magnolia Doohickeys, label and doily edge. Circle sentiment from LOTV.
E21, 00, R20
Not sure about the colours of the flower (sorry)
Enjoy the first day of the year relax and do some crafting. Hope you join in the challenge....
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges
- Mad of Markers (anything goes)
- Prairie Fairy ~ New Beginnings (Every other Friday)
- Sew Many Cards Challenges ~ New Things (Friday)
- Southern Girls ~ Anything Goes (fortnightly Thursday)
- Crazy 4 Challenges Celebrate somthing (Sat)
- Marks finest papers ~ use something new. I've used Digi's for the first time
- Crafty Emma's Store ~ Anything goes
- Lots to Do ~ New Beginnings
- Play date cafe ~
- The Shabby Tea room ~ baby
- One Stop Craft challenge ~ New Beginnings
- Secret Crafter ~ Buttons and Bows
- Lets craft and create