Tuesday, 12 July 2011

Happiness is in the Little Things - Anything goes Challenge 45

Good morning, hope all is well in blogland this fine morning.   
Over on 
we have a new challenge for you 
and the theme is 
"More than one Fold"
so any creation as long as it has more than one fold.
The challenge runs from today Tuesday 12th July until Monday 26th July

Don't forget than the 
 HAS A MEGA SALE STILL ON BUT IT MUST END SOON!! 

I decided to make an easel card for my DT card this time, I know, I know another easel card you say! but I just love making these little cards.  


I just adore the scalloped easels they are just so effective! but can be a bit awkward to make or were until I got a little pressie from the DH of a Grand Calibre and now they are a doodle!      

This little Tilda has to be one of my favourites and I've teamed her up with some new Molly bloom stamps that I got the other day.  Isn't the chick and snail just so cute! and again I have used a crochet flower that my Mum has kindly made for me, thanks again Mum, you're the best.

Here's a close up of the Chicken and you can just see the snail poking his head up at the bottom of the picture. 

and here he is! 
 I used a ton of copic colours on this card I had them stack up on my desk and I had to put them away so as I could finish the card lol.. 

Crafty supplies and Links 
Stamps 
Molly Bloom, Whimsy and Magnolias 
Cheery Lynn XL scalloped circle stackers
Magnolia Doohickey - Fence Die
Design Paper I think is Basic Grey - From the Craft Den
Copic's available also Craft Den 
Distress inks and Stickles 
Flowers, metal sentiment, metal butterfly from stash 
Martha Stewart - Butterfly punch From Craft Den 

Card Challenges I would like to enter 
DDH Challenges - Summer 
I. Copic Challenge - Birthday 
Make it Monday - Anything goes 
Paper playtime - Summer 
Dream Valley - Summer theme
Lollipop Crafts -Anything goes 
Magnolia Stamp Lovers - Summer Flowers 
Scrappy Frogs - Summer Flowers 
2 Sisters - Summer time fun 
Allsorts challenge - July long free and easy 
Craft your day away - Fancy Folds 
Totally Gorjuss - Summer time 
Wee Memories - Summer time 
The fuzzy Wuzzy Challenge - Must include an animal
Delightful Challenges - On the farm 
Rainbow Lady - In the country 
Crafts and Me - Favorite stamp or image  
TOMIC -  Make a scene (dimensional)
Post a Comment

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin