Tuesday 12 July 2011

Christmas in July take 2 - Sweet Stamps

This is my second post for this morning and this time its to showcase my DT card for Sweet Stamps.  As you can see from the blinkie below Sweet Stamps has slashed the prices of their Christmas images for the entire month of July..
Head on over to the 
to enter into our challenge and the theme this week is "Sliver and Gold".
The prize this week is a $20 spending spree in the Sweet Stamps online store.

I only have few photo's to show you today, I couldn't seem to get the light right and this was the best one.  The wooden Christmas tree in the corner was brought from Tesco's last year in the sale and suppose to be a Christmas ornament.  But think they look good as an embellishment.  I love the font on this Sweet Stamps sentiment its just so Christmasey..
I took this photo of the tag before I added it to the finished card.  
Crafty Supplies and Links 
Sliver mirror card and design papers from stash 
Tim Holtz Stickles - Diamond 

Have a happy Tuesday....
Photobucket

15 comments:

Irene said...

How busy you have been again but this one is so elegant.........weather isn't nice at all so if it stays like this I am almost ready for Christmas lol!!!

Irene

Lisa Jane said...

Gorgeous poinsettias . love the sparkle
Why not enter our Christmas in July challenge at Moving along with the times
Lisa x

Mary J said...

Really gorgeous, Tamara! Love you've framed that sentiment!

Hege-Annie Simonsen said...

Gorgeous work!! :)
And thank you so much for telling me that I've been chosen among the top 3 at Anything Goes challenge!

Love and hugs,
Hege :)

Bon Bob’s Delights said...

Tamara very, very, pretty!! Love the poinsettia dies and their sparkle. Love it!

Helen said...

Beautiful - love all the details and the sparkle is gorgeous!

Helen x

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Hi Tamara,
I love this and all the details - it might as well be Christmas too with the weather the way it is (but I shouldn't wish the days away! :-)) Just fab! Hugs, Teresa x

Heidi said...

Gorgeous work Tamara!
Beautiful design:)
Sorry for not being around much lately, but I've been busy:)
It will get better soon.
Hugs, Heidi:)

CraftinGranny said...

Oh, this is one gorgeous tag Tamara. Thanks for the heads up on the Christmas Stamps. Heading shopping now...... "Hugs" Carol

~ Kendra ~ said...

Beautiful!! So stunning! Love it!

Jacqueline L. Challiss Hill said...

Fantastic shimmer flowers! I love the embellished tag, and the Christmas tree is cute as an embellishment too! Great idea!

Jackie Randolph said...

Beauiful project Tamara, Love how you used a tag as your focal point! Gorgeous details and beautiful sentiment stamp.

Have a great week
Jackie

jonim52 said...

Very elegant card!

Sandy Fredrick said...

Gorgeous. I love the poinsettias on the tag. Very unique card.

Steph said...

Gorgeous poinsettias and I love the tinsel!!

Follow, Subscribe and Like