Friday 15 July 2011

Cute as a button Tilda's Kitty Cat - Alphabet Challenge K for Kitty

Morning all, I'm so glad its Friday and guess what I'm going away for the weekend! up to Doncaster for the craft show on Saturday.  I'm so excited as this will be my first major show and I'm also going to meet some of my blogger friends too!!  

Well onto my card for this week over on 
and this week the theme is 
"K for Kitty"
so lets see all those cute Kitty cats!!

I'm afraid I have a photo over load today I'm just so pleased at the way this card turned out!!
I treated myself to some XXL dies from Go Kreate so I decided to make another easel card with them.. Just loving the shape of these dies and so easy to cut with the Grand Calibur.  

Thanks to Louise from Sir Stampalot as I was just about to walk out the door after asking if they had any in stock and it was showing out of stock on the website.  So asked when they will be getting they next stock in and Andy made my day and said they had just had a few just delivered.  So I was over the moon!! Thanks guys, I love it!!!


I have of course had to get out this cute little Tilda and her Kitty I just adore this stamp and the little cat sitting on the edge of the card looking like that cat that got the cream ;0)


Tilda and the cat have been 3-D and are sitting on a gorgeous wooden chair that I have stamped onto the card and then used a Nessie to give it a new shape. 

The sentiment I made on the computer and say's "Have a Purrfect Birthday" these I when punched out using a stampin up punch.. Just poking out is a gorgeous teapot charm I got from The Ribbon girl. The flowers have been cut using a My favourite things die and added a bit of that Scrim.

All the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts these cherry blossom are my favourite at the moment.  I brought some plain white ones and just added Wild Honey Distress inks to them to coordinate with my card.  I have also used lots of stickles for that added sparkle. 

The design paper is from a Bo Bunny paper pad that I got from Craft Den love shopping at Lynne's shop as you get such fabulous service and super quick delivery.  

Here are more cherry blossom flowers and added some gorgeous seam binding and a heart button. 

Just love this cute kitty! coloured with copics at always..

Crafty supplies and Links 
Magnolia Stamps and Doohickeys 
Bo Bunny Design paper
Go Kreate dies 
My favourite things flower die
Nessies label die
Stampin up punch 
Martha Stewart hearts punch around the page 
Sizzix swirls die
Wild Orchid flowers 
Distress inks 
Stickles 
Raffia Lace and cream lace 
Charms 
Scrim 

Enjoy your day/weekend hoping to have loads of pictures to show you when I get back..

Photobucket

7 comments:

cheryl said...

oh hun this is just stunning love that tilda and the detail is as always first class hugs cheryl xxx

Irene said...

OOOOOH Tamra, I know you LOVE easelcards but this time you made one I cannot even find the proper words.....WOW!!!!!!
I wish I could come to Doncaster and meet you.....enjoy seeing all your fans!!!

Hug, Irene

Lisa Jane said...

Oh what a cute kitty - and i love the way the sentiments are on the little tags .. so cute
Lisa x

Mary J said...

Such a sweet card, Tamara! Adore all of the little details!

Have a great time at Doncaster!!

Lynne said...

Hi Tamara, your card is fabulous soo much detail love it. Sounds like you have been busy shopping before you get to the show! lol Love and hugs Lynne xxx

Antoinette said...

Awwww... this is AMAZING hun, you have pulled all the stops out with this one! I love the hearts borders, I have to get that border puch it is lovley amd the image you chose s so sweet, it's hard to choose which Tilda to use isn't it, coz they are all lovely, the DP are so bright and the little heart button with the ribbon is cute too...just love everything really! Hope you enjoy yourself at Doncaster hun, wished I was going. Have a great weekend! Hugs Annie xXx

Steph said...

Oh wow, Tamara!!! What can I say, stunning!!!! The little details are amazing- love that Stampin Up punch you've used, so cute!! Hope you had a great time at Doncaster, wish I could've gone but a bit far from Essex!!

Follow, Subscribe and Like