Tuesday, 19 July 2011

Sweet Stamps challenge 24 - Winter Blues

Good afternoon all, I'm a bit late with posting my card today, but I finally got it finished.
Over on 
its our third week of Christmas in July and remember that there is 25% of all Christmas stamps until the end of the month. 

and if you enter into the challenge the prize this week is $20 spending spree in the Sweet Stamps store.  The theme this week is to use blue on your project. 


I went very simple this week as I didn't want to detract from this gorgeous stamp that is available from Sweet Stamps called Penguins 3006 the sentiment is also from Sweet Stamps.  I have used a chipboard snowflake which I have painted white then added crackle paint over the top. 

and that's it for me today... Short and sweet..  
Photobucket
Post a Comment

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin