Tuesday 19 July 2011

Sweet Stamps challenge 24 - Winter Blues

Good afternoon all, I'm a bit late with posting my card today, but I finally got it finished.
Over on 
its our third week of Christmas in July and remember that there is 25% of all Christmas stamps until the end of the month. 

and if you enter into the challenge the prize this week is $20 spending spree in the Sweet Stamps store.  The theme this week is to use blue on your project. 


I went very simple this week as I didn't want to detract from this gorgeous stamp that is available from Sweet Stamps called Penguins 3006 the sentiment is also from Sweet Stamps.  I have used a chipboard snowflake which I have painted white then added crackle paint over the top. 

and that's it for me today... Short and sweet..  
Photobucket

10 comments:

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Aaaah! Tamara, this is such a cute Christmas card - and such a fab image. Love the way it's arranged and your colouring is great as always, Hugs, Teresa xx

shulsart said...

How cute, Tamara, I love this image and it makes a perfect Christmas card.

Lisa Jane said...

OH those penguins are adorable and look great against the blue background
Lisa x

cheryl said...

oh hun just love this,adore those penguins,hugs cheryl xx

Mary J said...

So gorgeous Tamara - love the colouring!

Heidi said...

Gorgeous card Tamara!
What a beautiful image:) Love it.
Hugs, Heidi:)

CraftinGranny said...

I love penguins and this is just adorable. Great card! "Hugs" Carol

Christina said...

That is a really beautiful card Tamara!!
Hugs Kristel

Bon Bob’s Delights said...

Tamara, love your penguins and how they sparkle!!! Great card!

jonim52 said...

Very cute card, love the penquins for this challenge

Follow, Subscribe and Like