Saturday, 9 July 2011

Tilda on a Bike Ride - Alphabet challenge J for just one word

Hello everyone, this post was suppose to have gone out yesterday but for some reason it didn't.  Hope you are all well and looking forward to a good weekend.  
Over on 
this week our theme and letter is 
"J for Just one word"
I must admit when I was making my card I had forgotten all about just using one word and added a few more to it.  But I did include a metal embellishment with just one word to my design. 

I created a circle scallop card again I so love making these cards and treated myself to some new xxl die's from Go Kreate.  The flowers are of course from Wild Orchid, the cherry blossom are my absolute fav at the moment and can't get enough of them.. 


I think I'm getting better at masking now, although this scene took me three attempts to make, but I'm really pleased with the result.   





Copic Colours 
Tilda
(Inside and Outside)
Skin & Hair - E11, 21, 00, 000, R20
E29, 27, 25, 31
Top  - V12, 000, 0000 - YR31, 30
Trousers
B97, 95, 93
Shoes
E29, 27, 25, 31
Bike 
R29, 27, 24 -  C7, 5, 3 -  E44, 43, 41
Sakura sliver glitter pen
Background 
Tree - E59, 25, 99, 35, 33, 53 - G99, 94, 85, 82
Flowers - B95, 93, 91
Grass - G99, 94, 85, 82
Sky - Tumbled glass distress inks 


Crafty supplies & Links 
Go Kreate - XXL Scalloped circle dies
Design Paper - First Edition 
Stamps 
Tilda with bike - Magnolia
Tree - Magnolia 
Lilly of the Valley sentiment 
Flowers - Molly Bloom available from Sir Stampalot
Flowers - Wild Orchid and Mulberry Craft UK 
Charm - The Ribbon Girl
Raffia lace - Bunny Zoes 
Marianne Design leaf swirl and hearts die - Sweet Stamps 
Magnolia dragonfly dies - Bunny Zoes 
Tiny tag punch - Stampin up 
Wired butterfly, gems on stems  and metal sentiment from stash 
Stickles glitter glue - Diamond 
Copic markers 

Card Challenges I would like to enter 
Card Makin Mama's - Summertime 
Lisa Somerville - Floral Frenzy 
Inspirer me Friday's - Anything goes 
Charisma Crarz - Flowers 
Cute Card Thursday - Lace (I have used Raffia Lace) 
Rainbow Ladies - In the country 
Crafts and Me - Favourites ( Magnolia stamps and dies)
Diva's by Design - Die cuts/punches 
Truly Scrumptious - Things with wings (Dragonfly on the inside of card)
Craft-room Challenge - Summer birthday 
Photobucket
Post a Comment

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin