Tuesday 24 January 2012

Love - Sweet Stamps Challenge

Hello all, what you all up to today? I have work today until lunchtime then its home to get dinner ready then its a whole afternoon of crafting.  
It certainly is "Love" week this week over on Sweet Stamps with our new challenge "Love"
and remember we have a $20 prize to spend on stamping goodies in the store.  

For my twisted easel card this week I chose to use the dancing couple, its just so romantic and perfect for our challenge this week. 
I love the vintage style of these stamps and they pick up the ink beautifully. 

Here is a close up of the image that I coloured with copics using my favourite browns E44, 4t3, 41, 40 this colour just goes with anything and is so versatile.  

My Mum made me a few more crochet flowers I just love these! Thanks again Mum!! 
For the centres I used antique gold flower spacers and tiny pearl brads.  I have also used white acrylic paint on the flowers and sides of the card to create a distressed feel.. 

Craft Supplies

Sweet Stamps 
Memory Box - Corner swirl
Martha Stewart - Hearts PATP 
Design paper
Prima - Romancique 
White Acrylic paint
Mulberry Flowers, crochet flowers, metal spacers, pearl brads, lace, velvet ribbon, pearl ribbon slider all from stash. 
Photobucket

8 comments:

Bon Bob’s Delights said...

Such a romantic card!! Love the twisted easel design. Colors are perfect for the dancing pair!!

Lisa Jane said...

so pretty and romantic .. love the vintage design
Lisa x

marion said...

I love the lace and love the vintage look. It so different from cute, yet so beautiful made. Love this card. Hugs, Marion

Stacey Adams, SweetStamps.com said...

Stunning! I love the romantic vintage feel of this card, it is beautiful!

~ Kendra ~ said...

What a beautiful card! So romantic! Love all the details!!

Sandy Fredrick said...

Gorgeous card, it's so romantic. Love the vintage look of your design.

Jackie Randolph said...

Gorgeous Tamara, your papers are perfect with this vintage stamp!

Jacqueline L. Challiss Hill said...

So pretty and vintage! Love the roses. I've never done a twisted easel card. Very nice. Love the hearts and the doily flowers too!

Follow, Subscribe and Like