Tuesday, 24 January 2012

Love - Sweet Stamps Challenge

Hello all, what you all up to today? I have work today until lunchtime then its home to get dinner ready then its a whole afternoon of crafting.  
It certainly is "Love" week this week over on Sweet Stamps with our new challenge "Love"
and remember we have a $20 prize to spend on stamping goodies in the store.  

For my twisted easel card this week I chose to use the dancing couple, its just so romantic and perfect for our challenge this week. 
I love the vintage style of these stamps and they pick up the ink beautifully. 

Here is a close up of the image that I coloured with copics using my favourite browns E44, 4t3, 41, 40 this colour just goes with anything and is so versatile.  

My Mum made me a few more crochet flowers I just love these! Thanks again Mum!! 
For the centres I used antique gold flower spacers and tiny pearl brads.  I have also used white acrylic paint on the flowers and sides of the card to create a distressed feel.. 

Craft Supplies

Sweet Stamps 
Memory Box - Corner swirl
Martha Stewart - Hearts PATP 
Design paper
Prima - Romancique 
White Acrylic paint
Mulberry Flowers, crochet flowers, metal spacers, pearl brads, lace, velvet ribbon, pearl ribbon slider all from stash. 
Photobucket
Post a Comment

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin