Saturday, 21 January 2012

Eat, Drink and be Merry..


Hiya folks, so glad that its the weekend! Done the food shopping, housework done, laundry on, dogs walked and its only 9.00am! what a superwoman I am!! and I'm dreaming again..lol I have done the food shop and got the laundry on so I'm half way there.. time for a break me thinks.  
Over on Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge our theme this week is..... Food and Drink 
We are sponsor this week by 
The prize is 3 digi's of your choice.

For my card I decided to use one of the older Magnolia stamps but still just as cute.  The little pears I stamped onto shrink plastic and coloured with polychromos pencils.  Image is coloured in copics and I have distressed the edges with Walnut satin 



Card Recipe 
Magnolia Stamps
MME papers
Wild Orchid Flowers
Olive String - The Ribbon Reel
Memory Box Dies 
Card Stock 
Copics 
Photobucket
Post a Comment

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin