Saturday 21 January 2012

Eat, Drink and be Merry..


Hiya folks, so glad that its the weekend! Done the food shopping, housework done, laundry on, dogs walked and its only 9.00am! what a superwoman I am!! and I'm dreaming again..lol I have done the food shop and got the laundry on so I'm half way there.. time for a break me thinks.  
Over on Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge our theme this week is..... Food and Drink 
We are sponsor this week by 
The prize is 3 digi's of your choice.

For my card I decided to use one of the older Magnolia stamps but still just as cute.  The little pears I stamped onto shrink plastic and coloured with polychromos pencils.  Image is coloured in copics and I have distressed the edges with Walnut satin 



Card Recipe 
Magnolia Stamps
MME papers
Wild Orchid Flowers
Olive String - The Ribbon Reel
Memory Box Dies 
Card Stock 
Copics 
Photobucket

17 comments:

Irene said...

Heya Superwoman, I love your card and there must be a vibe between Groningen and your place........have a peek at my blog, lol!!!

Hug, Irene

Vicky said...

Gorgeous Tamara...love the image and all your fabulous details too sweetie...or should I call you superwomen...lol..

have a super day hun....big hugs Vicky xx

downrightcrafty said...

Oh I love this Tilda she is so sweet and those papers are delish
Hugs Kate xx

Curly said...

Gorgeous card I love the colour theme and fabulous shading on the Tilda it really give here dimension

Have a lovely weekend and take care
hugs Bridget :0) x

Christina said...

That is a gorgeous card Tamara!!
Hugs Kristel

Doreen said...

Love this Tamara,love the image and your layout.xxx

catherine said...

Such a fantastic card and the image is fab.Have a nice weekend
x catherine

nicolet said...

This card is gorgeous Tamara!
Hugs Nicolet

Plumrose Lane said...

Oh how darling Tamara... the greens in her little outfit make me thing of spring!
♥Sharon

marion said...

Love the flowers on top of your card and so cute these little pears next to Tilda. It's again a very lovely card you've made. Hugs, Marion

cheryl said...

oh gosh Hun this is gorgeous love those pearls and those flowers are lush hugs Cherylxxxxx

mags said...

Super card Tamara. Lovely colours and love the little pears and the flowers.
Mags
x

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

This is so pretty, I love the papers, the die cuts and flowers look gorgeous and this Tilda is adorable (i actually ordered this one the other day as I fell in love with it when I saw it)
Lindsay xx

Annette said...

A beautiful greenish card :) Love the idea with the pears on scrink plastic. and of course your colouring!
Hugs

CraftyC said...

Your card is gorgeous Tamara. Pretty embellishments and love your colour combo
Clairexx

Louise said...

Hi Tamara great card I still love this Tilda and I love how you have arranged the flowers in the corner
Hugs louise xx

Linny said...

Hi Tamara Beautiful card as always. I love your work. Linda x

Follow, Subscribe and Like